• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baseball Signees

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

Tampa Jesuit announces that infielder @vincent_miniet and P/1B/OF Daniel Portales @Dportt24 have signed to play for USF baseball.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I can see that Prado has really expanded his recruiting outside of his comfort zone this upcoming season. That pipeline to Jesuit rocks! :slapmax:

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This should be Prado's last year... since building the new stadium he has done **** to use our new state of the art stadium to bring in better talent.

Tampa is home to what a few dozen ex-major league baseball all-stars? Why can't we dump Prado and bring in a former major leaguer that will have much more success throwing his name around to bring in the marque talent.

Its embarrassing that Stetson STILL out recruits us.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

They out recruit a lot of people... Their class was ranked 29th in the nation this year. 10 spots lower than FSU and 11 spots better than UCF. Also directly behind some of the best programs in the country Arkansas, Rice and Ga Tech. If their "receiving votes" type section is in ranking of best class then we brought in the 47th "best" class this year.

I agree Prado has sucked but Stetson is a very good baseball program. I can tell you some reasons why they out recruit us...their players actually make it to the NCAA tourney and they get to play for Pete Dunn.

Here are the rankings

http://www.baseballnews.com/recruiting/current_recruiting_results.htm

Edited by SattyBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  183

They out recruit a lot of people... Their class was ranked 29th in the nation this year. 10 spots lower than FSU and 11 spots better than UCF. Also directly behind some of the best programs in the country Arkansas, Rice and Ga Tech. If their "receiving votes" type section is in ranking of best class then we brought in the 47th "best" class this year.

I agree Prado has sucked but Stetson is a very good baseball program. I can tell you some reasons why they out recruit us...their players actually make it to the NCAA tourney and they get to play for Pete Dunn.

Here are the rankings

Can we hire Pete Dunn to be our next coach ?

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390

Here are the rankings

Can we hire Pete Dunn to be our next coach ?

That man will never leave Stetson. He played there and has been the manager for 33 years...

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

the prado era has been a surprising debacle. needs to end this year without significant improvement

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Sadly I don't see this being one of our better years. Losing Barbosa and Stultz (although they were injured alot) will hurt the rotation. Need a huge year out of Lovecchio and Nick Gonzales to keep pace with the top of the conference. Also need to find some power. This has been our biggest problem over the last couple seasons. I just don't see where the power will come from out of this lineup.