• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Culture of failure and disappointment

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

Oh my here we go. The culture is what you make it sometimes. We have come a long ways in such a relative short period of time. I remember stepping on campus in 99 thinking "what crap!" I met some great people at FONTANA HALL (what! Represent!) Went to my first USF sporting events (got hooked!) Became an RA when campus started growing and expanding (met my now business partner) USF impacted my life in so many ways! Oh forgot to mention i met my now wife at Fontana hall and we have two amazing children. Thank you USF for an amazing experience that changed my life and I appreciate the opportunity I had in building a culture there!

Now let's fire Skip! LOL

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Fire Cosh!! Lets see if Holtz can turn this ship around with two consecutive wins. Eveld or Floyd, whomever, lets kick some Cane arse.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

Our athletic program has become a complete joke of an operation but our facilities look great !

That's harsh. Agree with SRQ. Softball did well last year as well. I remember earlier this year how so many people were talking about how many good things were happening with USF athletics outside of football.

Harsh but true.......We are underachieving in most sports badly. Soccer men/woman and softball are the exception. Basketball has a chance in the long run but I think this is going to be along year from what I saw the first game. Any other teams I am missing ?

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

women's hoops has had a pretty good decade

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Our athletic program has become a complete joke of an operation but our facilities look great !

That's harsh. Agree with SRQ. Softball did well last year as well. I remember earlier this year how so many people were talking about how many good things were happening with USF athletics outside of football.

Harsh but true.......We are underachieving in most sports badly. Soccer men/woman and softball are the exception. Basketball has a chance in the long run but I think this is going to be along year from what I saw the first game. Any other teams I am missing ?

Do you remember how we looked against Vermont last year? Dont expect us to hit full stride for a little bit

That is true and I hope you are right trust me.....I just think we are way undersized inside.

• Content Count:  502

Let's beat the CAnes today and add another chapter to the new culture being built! :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

That is true and I hope you are right trust me.....I just think we are way undersized inside.

Then get Jordan Omogbehin in there. 7'3 335lbs..don't think thats undersized.

Edited by Hem

• Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah I agree with that. Losing Austin really hurt, but we have the athletes to score and play uptempo with some really good teams. Polland, and Rudd can really fill it up when they get going and AC does nothing but surprise me how well he can dribble

Edited by dabulls34

Ummmmmmmmm I stand by my first post.....unacceptable, disgraceful, despicable. Woolard bye bye and thank you for our facilities.