• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Woulard saga from a UCF perspective

Guest UCF_Knight_1

Guest UCF_Knight_1

So let me get this straight from some of you. The UCF staff threw away the season because Woulard wasn't interested in UCF? The same staff of which Moffet doesnt particularly like UCF and told his cousin D'Vo that USF would be a better fit than UCF. And let me just be clear that I am not on here making some crazy claim that D'Vo commited to USF because of the coaching staff. D'Vo commited to USF because he felt it was the best choice for him.

Meanwhile, a few of you think that there is this AW conspiracy that explains his struggle. You claim these coaches threw the season. They did this when UCF has two QB recruits that UCF is very happy with and they all tossed their careers aside. It is funny how AW's dad or others have you bulleivin this because his son underperformed. We had one of those and his name was Jeff Godfrey. His dad blamed our coaching staff and his dads friend Uncle Luke decided to cry like a baby online and in the papers---high maintenance!!. Now our 6'4'' 225 guy who is looking off safetys and steps up into the pocket shows that he really was the better choice. Sounds to me like you have someone who is full of it. I think that you are borderline or even full retard if you beleive this. Maybe the coaching staff sucks and that explains some of the struggles, but this AW-gate is silly! I have never seen a fanbase put this much energy into one recruit or all their eggs in the proverbial basket--not even UCF! Not really a good plan in diversification.

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Dude, please go away.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

Yea, go away. We can do our own deductive reasoning. We know there's probably no conspiracy and we know we shouldnt put our eggs in one basket. Yada yada yada.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I barely know who the guy is since I do not care about verbal commits, only those who have actually signed the papers. So, do not include me and many others in that. That would be like saying we all want Skippy Poo fired when some on here think he is the bees knees. I am sure that the guy is good but would hope that Skippy Poo, knowing his job is on the line, would be able to find a suitable replacement.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Woulard was never even considering UCF. The only dust up he and his Dad had, from my understanding, was with those Swamp rats in Gainesville. UCF, you just ain't that important. Get over yourself.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

23562835.jpg

THIS.