• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cuse Players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I know this seems trivial compared the the Charlie Foxtrot of a coaching staff we have, but I had to post about it.

After the final kickoff, the reaction by several Syracuse players was something I had never seen before. One player in particular, #8, made a bee line sprint from the Syracuse sideline to the USF bench and ran the entire length of our bench pointing at our players, laughing. Then he went to the student section and did the same to the students. He was the worst of the group, but several others taunted and mocked our players and fans, one group even posing for a picture throwing up upside down horns. Throw in they gave their coach a Gatorade bath.

I know it seems like sour grapes, but it was probably one of the worst examples of sportsmanship I've ever witnessed from a visiting team.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

we deserved to be laughed at after that **** display tonight

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

#8, Lyn I believe, had a big cheering section tonight in the away section with giant posters.

I noticed it right after his pass interference. I bet he is either a Florida kid getting one over on us, or was just trying to show off to his family (god knows he didn't do **** all game).

Not to be one of those guys, but Im kinda glad he did that and hope it affects our team.

Maybe they can see what it is like to always walk out of our stadium as a loser while every other fan base gets to get gloat out of control at the fans expense.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436

I went to the game. I noticed rude Syracuse fans gloating and even howling like poodles. One even sounded like he was uttering profanity including a word with the letter f as the initial, directed towards our team. His son kept deliberately stomping on the cushioned club seats and hitting them! That's the respect we got toward USF, the Bucs, and the community. I am angry this may have been our last chance to beat them.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719

good for him. our team is so bad they deserve to be laughed at.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  197

Ditto, good for him, we deserved everything we got. Maybe our college students will realize that the real world has accountability! There are winners and losers in life................

Wow. I hope some of you never coach kids

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

as others here have said we deserve to be laughed at.

some here should also remember our player taunting other players last year

as others here have said we deserve to be laughed at.

some here should also remember our player taunting other players last year

When?

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I know this seems trivial compared the the Charlie Foxtrot of a coaching staff we have, but I had to post about it.

After the final kickoff, the reaction by several Syracuse players was something I had never seen before. One player in particular, #8, made a bee line sprint from the Syracuse sideline to the USF bench and ran the entire length of our bench pointing at our players, laughing. Then he went to the student section and did the same to the students. He was the worst of the group, but several others taunted and mocked our players and fans, one group even posing for a picture throwing up upside down horns. Throw in they gave their coach a Gatorade bath.

I know it seems like sour grapes, but it was probably one of the worst examples of sportsmanship I've ever witnessed from a visiting team.

Sportsmanship? This is not table tennis or golf... they had every right to do what they did...

Hopefully it gets a fire under our players because apparently Skip and co have failed to motivate them this season.