• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, My Wife Got To Visit Under Armour On Business

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

She works for a Fortune 75 company and went to a multi company brainstorming session. She got to meet founder Kevin Plank. She really likes the people that work there and said its a very cool place. So, she told me, she has a contact high up there. Maybe, I could send a uniform wish list from fan and alumni up there. But the real reason I posted is because I thought it was neat that she said it was such a cool corporate HQ.

Oh and we were in a restaurant watching TV and the new Clay Matthews Fat Head commercial came on. And, lol, she said that AU was making Fat Heads of all those who came to the seminar so my wife is going to be on the wall at their HQ in Baltimore, lol.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

She works for a Fortune 75 company and went to a multi company brainstorming session. She got to meet founder Kevin Plank. She really likes the people that work there and said its a very cool place. So, she told me, she has a contact high up there. Maybe, I could send a uniform wish list from fan and alumni up there. But the real reason I posted is because I thought it was neat that she said it was such a cool corporate HQ.

Oh and we were in a restaurant watching TV and the new Clay Matthews Fat Head commercial came on. And, lol, she said that AU was making Fat Heads of all those who came to the seminar so my wife is going to be on the wall at their HQ in Baltimore, lol.

lol that is awesome. Tell her to request a black uniform and a throwback uni. Also ask if we can use the WWP unis once a year.

DO IT!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

lol that is awesome. Tell her to request a black uniform and a throwback uni. Also ask if we can use the WWP unis once a year.

DO IT!

Awesome Story.

No Black.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Doug picks/approves the uniforms, we will never get anything cool and we definitely will never get Black, Doug is Anti Black

Edited by Jewbull

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Matte finish helmets

Those look badass.

That's a very good reason for the Bulls not to have them.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

The Black Uni's with a matte finish!! For a future Halloween game :-)

since we can't win a game, might as well have fun at one...

p.s. I can't find the article, but somebody did a study about Black-outs and White-outs and showed quit a nice economic impact for the schools involved...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Jewbull' timestamp=1351001692' post='1084790]

Doug picks/approves the uniforms, we will never get anything cool and we definitely will never get Black, Doug is Anti Black

lol at username to post content ratio.

Did he really say he didnt want black unis?