• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chairman of Board of Trustees Knows We're In Trouble

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

I see where you're going with all this while making an outrageous statement that no top flight coach would want to come here. I'll say this:

• Why keep arguing Leavitt, it's over and in the past.
  • Doug Woolard has shown that he would go all out for a top flight coach with what he has done for Holtz & staff and I'm sure we would stretch it farther if necessary.
  • The point on bringing up those other programs is 1) with the right coaches they have achieved without even our level of recruiting and 2) with even that level of success (winning in our conference) our recruiting would be even better. If your definition of competing in the state is what we did with the 2009 class, we could easily meet that or do better with success in our conference because of our good fortune to be in the great city of Tampa. From there it would build on itself if performance continued to get better as the recruiting classes got even better.

Based on that we have every reason to believe the next up and coming Brian Kelly, Mark Dantonio, etc. or floating established coach would seriously consider USF. The weather, new facilities, growing campus, investment in the program (athletics is a priority), etc. is all icing on the cake.

Half joking, if it comes down to dropping the current staff we should consider outsourcing our next coach selection to Cinci with the success they have had.

The failure of Hotz is not USF's biggest problem...Doug Woolard is.

See my post above about Cincinnati. Brian Kelly inherited a bowl bound team and then took the first train out of town.

If that's your rebuttal all I can say, and I think many on here would agree, you have little basis for your arguments.

What is the national perception of USF Football right now?

Can you answer that question?

About the same as Mizzou!!

Well...Mizzou has yet to lose to scheduled wins like Ball State and Temple back to back and the Tigers have played in 7 consecutive bowl games.

How many of those 7 were BCS bowl games?

USF has't won a conference in the last 15 years, and neither has Mizzou... It's been 33 years since the Tiggers have won one!

Such a power house...Becky!

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

mizzou isn't good... doesn't matter which way you slice it

Is that what makes you feel better about our team?

I don't understand what you are getting at with arguing with him about Mizzou.

PP = Mizzou fan

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  742
  • Days Won:  0

Plantation Pete, or Ron Diaz or Will Florin

Dude will you just go away. You talk about a "moral compass" then you gloat like a 13 year old girl. Look we know you feel that you have to defend Leavitt. But the fact of the matter is he got himself fired. It was the cover up and not the crime. Hell even if there was no crime he still disobeyed his superiors. From the people that I know who were there contradict what you say. So unless you are going to actually put your name up and offer up some details then please,

STFU and get out.

How does a 13 year old girl gloat and how do you know this?

You must be a mushroom because you were fed ******** and kept in the dark.

There was no crime and there was no cover up. I'll take the sworn word of an FBI Agent over any friend of yours.

Look I didn't think Jim should have been fired but what is done is done. $2.75 was probably cheaper than going to trial simple cost benefit analysis. Since I was told the exact same thing from two different people who there I take their word for it especially since one has Jim's cell number.

All of the player's had his cell number. I have his cell number. So that make me more credible than you, right?

I am not the one screaming for credibility. My experience tells me that often times the guys screaming the lowered have the most to hide. Like I said either drop new details or STFU and get out.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

What would coming out with new details change? Is Jim going to get his old job back?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397

Plantation Pete, or Ron Diaz or Will Florin

Dude will you just go away. You talk about a "moral compass" then you gloat like a 13 year old girl. Look we know you feel that you have to defend Leavitt. But the fact of the matter is he got himself fired. It was the cover up and not the crime. Hell even if there was no crime he still disobeyed his superiors. From the people that I know who were there contradict what you say. So unless you are going to actually put your name up and offer up some details then please,

STFU and get out.

How does a 13 year old girl gloat and how do you know this?

You must be a mushroom because you were fed ******** and kept in the dark.

There was no crime and there was no cover up. I'll take the sworn word of an FBI Agent over any friend of yours.

Look I didn't think Jim should have been fired but what is done is done. $2.75 was probably cheaper than going to trial simple cost benefit analysis. Since I was told the exact same thing from two different people who there I take their word for it especially since one has Jim's cell number.

All of the player's had his cell number. I have his cell number. So that make me more credible than you, right?

I am not the one screaming for credibility. My experience tells me that often times the guys screaming the lowered have the most to hide. Like I said either drop new details or STFU and get out.

LOL! No, you're the Simple Simon that thinks this mysterious friend is credible because he had Leavitt's number. With logic like that you must have attended UCF...or maybe no college at all.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397

What would coming out with new details change? Is Jim going to get his old job back?

They're not new details. They were reported in the media. I'm just tormenting the nippleheads that wanted him fired and were just as giddy as a schoolgirl when Holtz was hired. They thought is was all so simple. LOL!

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

"I don't coach football. I don't know what the answers are," Ramil said Thursday.

The answer is to open your check book and start paying SEC salaries Ramil and attract SEC coaches.

Our current coach is currently #35 in salary. I'm pretty sure that is above a good number of SEC coaches. Probably some good ones.

http://usatoday30.us...rise/51242232/1

may be a year old but 11 SEC schools are in top 20 of pay. we arent paying SEC dollars

we pay as much or more than ole miss, kentucky, tennessee, vandy, and arkansas. we pay as much or more than 37 current BCS teams.

http://www.coachesho...esContracts.htm

Yes, USF pays as much as the losing bottom tier SEC teams. Wonderful. How about paying as much as LSU, Alabama or Florida? Along with their staff and equipment budgets.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

"I don't coach football. I don't know what the answers are," Ramil said Thursday.

The answer is to open your check book and start paying SEC salaries Ramil and attract SEC coaches.

Our current coach is currently #35 in salary. I'm pretty sure that is above a good number of SEC coaches. Probably some good ones.

http://usatoday30.us...rise/51242232/1

may be a year old but 11 SEC schools are in top 20 of pay. we arent paying SEC dollars

we pay as much or more than ole miss, kentucky, tennessee, vandy, and arkansas. we pay as much or more than 37 current BCS teams.

http://www.coachesho...esContracts.htm

Yes, USF pays as much as the losing bottom tier SEC teams. Wonderful. How about paying as much as LSU, Alabama or Florida? Along with their staff and equipment budgets.

To win the Big East???????