• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

start a rumor--- the thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

I heard that USF is going to contend for the national title next year.

what sport?

Ping pong.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

what sport?

Ping pong.

I think you mean table tennis

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

hearing some buzz lately that the University is strongly considering a rebranding effort--- changing name to Tampa State University and our mascot to the SHARKS!

MAKE EM WALK THE PLANK--- PIRATE SHIP THEME PARK WORKS NOW

ooops --- wait-- getting more on this-- apparently they are going with the native HAMMERHEAD SHARK as the mascot.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293

what sport?

Ping pong.

Ya.. what you said.. lol

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

hearing some buzz lately that the University is strongly considering a rebranding effort--- changing name to Tampa State University and our mascot to the SHARKS!

MAKE EM WALK THE PLANK--- PIRATE SHIP THEME PARK WORKS NOW

ooops --- wait-- getting more on this-- apparently they are going with the native HAMMERHEAD SHARK as the mascot.

still will be named rocky

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

per Southshore he talked to many players and they are turning their jerseys in to Holtz Rudy style

You got it wrong... I said all the players... I held a team meeting Sunday night.

I actually collected the jerseys.

• Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

now that right there is funny

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

what sport?

Ping pong.

Ya.. what you said.. lol

actually, I heard it was pong....not ping pong

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

That USF will beat Rutgers at least once in the next five years.

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829

Kerwin Bell meeting with Judy Genshaft.

Professional career

Kerwin Bell had a well-traveled football career. He was drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the seventh round (180th pick overall) of the 1988 NFL Draft,[9] but did not play for the Dolphins. He spent part of 1989 as the Buccaneers' third-team quarterback. He did play for the Orlando Thunder of the World League of American Football. He threw for 2,214 yards in 1991, but was a backup in 1992 when the Thunder went to the World Bowl.

He began a seven-year Canadian Football League career in 1993, with the Sacramento Gold Miners, part of the failed CFL expansion into the United States.[10] As a back-up quarterback in 1993, Bell threw for 296 yards, but his passing production increased to 1,812 yards in 1994.[10] Bell played for the Edmonton Eskimos in 1995.[10]

In 1996, Bell landed a roster spot with the Indianapolis Colts of the NFL, and in week 15 he entered the game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Bell attempted five passes and completed all of them, throwing for 75 yards and a touchdown on the day.[11] He never again threw a pass in a regular season NFL game, leaving him with the highest career passer rating of any quarterback in NFL history.[1]

After spending the 1996 season with the Indianapolis Colts as a backup,[11] Bell returned in 1998 with the Toronto Argonauts, and had his best professional year, throwing for 4,991 yards and completing 67.3 percent of his passes.[10] He threw for 501 yards against Edmonton on September 26, 1998. Bell played in 1999 and 2000 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, but would return to the Argonauts for part of the 2000 and the 2001 seasons.[10] Bell passed for 8,811 career yards in forty-six regular season games in Toronto.[10]

During his nine-season CFL career, Bell played in 126 regular season games, completed 1,560 passes in 2,558 attempts, and threw 101 touchdowns.[10]

Coaching career

Bell's coaching career started in 1990, a year in which he was sidelined from his playing career while recovering from a knee injury. Bell spent the 1990 football season as a graduate assistant coach under Steve Spurrier in Spurrier's first season as head coach at the University of Florida. He resumed his playing career in 1991 and returned to coaching after retiring as an active player. Bell became the offensive coordinator for the Toronto Argonauts in 2001. Afterward, he accepted a job as the head football coach of Trinity Catholic High School in Ocala, Florida. After Trinity Catholic won the 2006 Florida 2B state high school football championship, Bell was hired as head coach of the Jacksonville University football program in 2007.[12] In 2008, he was recognized as the Pioneer Football League Coach of the Year and a finalist for the Eddie Robinson Award after his Dolphins went 9–4 and won the league's championship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerwin_Bell