• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doug Woolard missing from MBB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

At risk of letting your imaginations run wild, I think he just doesn't want to field football questions.

I agree with you.

Unfortunately, he does have to answer to his since he is the person responsible for extending the head coach, even if it's a MBB news conference.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

like you can count on the media to not start with a buttload of football questions because they were asked to just talk about basketball

the media will not stop with those questions ever

if the point was to put basketball first for at least it's own media day-- then good. I seriously doubt Stan Heath will have to field questions about football and if he does, he doesn't have to answer that stuff.

so amazing how everyone with an axe to grind finds whatever angle they can to piss all over whoever is on their ****list. Calculated move-- certainly. If they haven't made a decision yet on the next step-- let's not make it the news story that day.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

At risk of letting your imaginations run wild, I think he just doesn't want to field football questions.

If true, that's really unbelievable. If a football question came up, simply say some BS answer I.e. "we're always evaluating, always trying to get better, I'm here to talk basketball." end of discussion.

We can do better at AD if that's the kind of backbone little Dougy has.

so amazing how everyone with an axe to grind finds whatever angle they can to piss all over whoever is on their ****list. Calculated move-- certainly. If they haven't made a decision yet on the next step-- let's not make it the news story that day.

Then say that he is not talking about FB at the conference. I can live with that.

Not showing up at all speaks volumes about character.

Then say that he is not talking about FB at the conference. I can live with that.

look idiot--- I ADDRESSED THAT IN THE PORTION OF MY POST YOU FAILED TO QUOTE

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I think he might just be avoiding the football questions at this specific function since its suppose to be about basketball. Wouldn't be right to steal the spotlight from the basketball team anyway.

bingo

Bingo? Like u know that to be true.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

He should be ashamed to show his face... looks like he is... I'm glad.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

I think he might just be avoiding the football questions at this specific function since its suppose to be about basketball. Wouldn't be right to steal the spotlight from the basketball team anyway.

bingo

Like it was his name-o.

look idiot--- I ADDRESSED THAT IN THE PORTION OF MY POST YOU FAILED TO QUOTE

The only reason I used that specific quote from you was to show my frustration with Woolard not showing up for the MBB conference. I would think, based on what you've written, that you're just as frustrated with the "no show".

bingo

Bingo as in exactly what I was thinking