• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chalk messages on campus

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I'm sure you mom and dad can afford your education.

We pay for our sons USF tuition and I would love to do that. CSH and DW need to understand how we feel./

Really, just stop this rationalization. Do you honestly think they don't know how the fans are feeling right now? Do you think they're not feeling pretty ****** right now, too? This isn't about making them understand anything. It's about blowing off steam to make you feel better ... which is fine ... but don't act like you're performing some great service by opening up people in the athletic administration's eyes .... they know.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

shark_mural.jpg
  • Upvote 1

shark_mural.jpg

Very nice ...

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

We pay for our sons USF tuition and I would love to do that. CSH and DW need to understand how we feel./

Really, just stop this rationalization. Do you honestly think they don't know how the fans are feeling right now? Do you think they're not feeling pretty ****** right now, too? This isn't about making them understand anything. It's about blowing off steam to make you feel better ... which is fine ... but don't act like you're performing some great service by opening up people in the athletic administration's eyes .... they know.

you will do anything to get out of writing that letter you promised litl you would write to Woolard..... jk

but I agree with trip here. In this media heavy age-- the general voice of the fan has a ton of outlets. If this were 1970--- ok, write a letter.

you will do anything to get out of writing that letter you promised litl you would write to Woolard..... jk

but I agree with trip here. In this media heavy age-- the general voice of the fan has a ton of outlets. If this were 1970--- ok, write a letter.

and honestly, it's not just about outlets and already being heard, it's about common sense. They both know the fans aren't happy with the results right now without needing to be told but, having said that, It's not Woolard's job to appease fans just for the sake of appeasing them. He's got to do what he thinks is best for the long term health of the program and some creative sidewalk drawings and a few people stumbling around the stadium with bags on their heads, bumping into each other aren't going to have an effect on him ...

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

and honestly, it's not just about outlets and already being heard, it's about common sense. They both know the fans aren't happy with the results right now without needing to be told but, having said that, It's not Woolard's job to appease fans just for the sake of appeasing them. He's got to do what he thinks is best for the long term health of the program and some creative sidewalk drawings and a few people stumbling around the stadium with bags on their heads, bumping into each other aren't going to have an effect on him ...

so a billboard then-- got it.

• Upvote 1