• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

They'd put up 100 on our defense

And a few here would see it as entertaining, and a moral victory!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I wonder if WVU would be this good if they were in the Big East.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Just read someone on Twitter say USF picked Smith twice in final game 2011 and zero ints for either since

Our defense last year under Snyder was actually pretty decent through 3-quarters of most games. It was the fourth quarter prevent defense that caused us to lose close games. Cosh's defenses have no good quarters and play ultra soft against the pass.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder if WVU would be this good if they were in the Big East.

Offense would not be putting up 70 in games because teams like RU,UL, and UConn play the run and utilize the clock. I still think Geno, Stedman and Tavon would be lighting it up but not at these numbers, Stedman has 13 TD catches this year. Our Oline is biggest difference due to its depth and under 2 year coach Bill Bedenbaugh (Billdozer), who is a beast. The emergence of Buie and FB Cody Clay has help offset Garrisons ACL, & Shawn Alston & Clarke being hurt. Unlike Leach, Dana likes to run the ball as seen in WVU and Ok States Offenses.

Defense would be questionable, we lost 4 great players from last year, Irvin in first round to Seattle (a Juco transfer), and 3 - 5th year seniors Julian Miller, Tandy and Goode(both with Bucs). Those guys where the last of Rich Rods recruits. So really ther cupboard is bare on D due to Bill Stewart and Jeff Casteel.

Really since RIch Rod left we got one good Recruiting class, the one with Geno, Stedman, and Tavon mainly recruited by Doc Holliday/Jajuan Seider. Their was a few here and there like Robert Sands but after this year we will be young but a lot more talented overall across team.

BJ Daniels would read really give us issues being able to move and his best pass is the deep ball, and the Freak would get lose on us also. Well until BJ would do BJ things and go full retard at some point int the game.

Cincy, UL and Rugters with both somewhat mobile QBs, because again our CBs suck. Our front 7 is actually decent on run. And they BE does not sling the ball around anywhere near what Big 12 does, especially Baylor.

Cincy impresses me because Butch gets the best out of his guys even when he was at WVU. Nova is doing well at Rutgers too. I think these 2 are the 2 to beat. I have watched UL and they don't impress me at all yet, I think Pitt beats them this week.

Edited by jvwvu

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

wvu has progressed

usf has regressed

their team over achieves

usf underachieves