• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hi again Bulls fan......

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

He still loves this program, after all he built it. I think we should let him come back if he pays to buy out Holtz' contract. What is he getting paid in San Fran?

put that crack pipe down, mister

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

...remember that time I beat that guy too, it was a bowl game in '06, boy those were good times..." CJL

p.s. ECU rhymes with gay

love you guys

Edited by BigStormBrewing

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

taking a break personally

it's the same post/thread over and over

goodluck- see ya in a few weeks buddies

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I wish I knew how to quit you, Jim!

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

such a dumb thread

jim's gone... he lost his mind for a few brief moments and it cost him his job and it cost the fan base a bowden type figure at USF.

I think it is evident that Jim is a better coach that skip but the page is turned and leavitt didn't win a **** thing here (outside of some nice OOC games)

Dumb. Quit posting this pic, unless you like living in the warm, snuggly, cuddly past.

The point isn't to say I want Leavitt back. I know he's gone and will never be back. The point is to show what a mistake we've made.

Go ahead and call it dumb all you want, but you're the minority around here.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

such a dumb thread

jim's gone... he lost his mind for a few brief moments and it cost him his job and it cost the fan base a bowden type figure at USF.

I think it is evident that Jim is a better coach that skip but the page is turned and leavitt didn't win a **** thing here (outside of some nice OOC games)

Dumb. Quit posting this pic, unless you like living in the warm, snuggly, cuddly past.

The point isn't to say I want Leavitt back. I know he's gone and will never be back. The point is to show what a mistake we've made.

Go ahead and call it dumb all you want, but you're the minority around here.

The mistake is hiring Holtz and extending him and locking him into place after a losing season. Firing Leavitt was not a mistake. I really don't want to rehash the whole thing again, especially at the risk of summoning a certain poopchute from Misery, and I suspect you probably wouldn't either, but it's a dumb thread to post a pic of the former coach that was dismissed due to covering up an incident and not owning up to whatever happened in that locker room, and ask if everyone misses him.

Obviously what everyone misses is the intensity and passion for USF that Leavitt had, and which Holtz seems to lack, but as cmhatter said, what the **** did Leavitt win here that is worthy of bringing him back,assuming any party in charge would want to?

I love what Leavitt did for our university as much as anyone, but it's a dumb thread - clever last week when you did it, but redundant and misguided this time, especially given your explanation.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

2psp24y.jpg

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217

I hope JL gets a ring with the 49ers this year, he's a great defensive mind.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370

Nothing dumb about this thread, it's just a way to cope and laugh a little using dark humor to heal real wounds. If we sucked all those years with CJL then yesterday would be easy to deal with but I'll take the old High Highs & Low Lows of the CJL era over the LOW low lower Holtznewera

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

Nothing dumb about this thread, it's just a way to cope and laugh a little using dark humor to heal real wounds.

I think it's funny. The program is at such a low that you either laugh or cry. One thing is for sure, we need a new coach that will light a fire under guys that fall asleep when they go into the giant empty stadiums of the Big East. Sure, no one respects the Big East anymore, but you at least want to be able to show up and dominate it.