• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maybe a chance to Renew with Miami??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed with many above. Playing Miami every year would be nice so we at least can continue trying to beat one if the big 3. I doubt we ever get Florida or FSU again unless we luck into it in a bowl game down the road.

Also gives us at least 1 decent home draw every couple years. Even better if we had them and ucf in alternating years at home.

Edited by FatDaddyBull

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Agreed with many above. Playing Miami every year would be nice so we at least can continue trying to beat one if the big 3. I doubt we ever get Florida or FSU again unless we luck into it in a bowl game down the road.

Also gives us at least 1 decent home draw every couple years. Even better if we had them and ucf in alternating years at home.

This. It's always sounded like the BE is going to make "The War on I-4" a big event, hopefully we can replicate it with Miami.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

This. It's always sounded like the BE is going to make "The War on I-4" a big event, hopefully we can replicate it with Miami.

"The Tamiami Trail Tussle"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

Miami should keep us on a home and home-- they can take a break for a while if they want but let's get it back going in a few years

FSU should do something like the home and home every three deal-- that would be a good game to have on our schedule but the question is do they care for it on theirs.

don't expect the Gators to ever give us a home and home. They might give us that other away game somewhere down the road. but they certainly aren't hurting for people who want to play them

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

"The Tamiami Trail Tussle"

no.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

Id be happy with once every five years for both Miami and FSU. They should always be on a future schedule even if its a ways off.