• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

The defense had a nice stand near the end of the half and force a missed FG. Instead of running out the clock, Coaches decide to chuck it all over the field. FSU intercepts and eventually scores three points.....second half Coaches bring a cold QB and roll him out to pass exposing his blindside. FSU scores defensive TD. Tally....coaches gift wrapped 10 points

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

They take popek witht 35 starts and replace him with a frehman. THESE COACHES ARE CLULESS I AM SORRY

Yes they are

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

The defense had a nice stand near the end of the half and force a missed FG. Instead of running out the clock, Coaches decide to chuck it all over the field. FSU intercepts and eventually scores three points.....second half Coaches bring a cold QB and roll him out to pass exposing his blindside. FSU scores defensive TD. Tally....coaches gift wrapped 10 points

They had the ball near midfield with more than a minute left and a timeout, plenty of time to move into field goal position. You'd be crazy to sit on it from there, complete two passes and you're in field goal range. The poor decision on that play was Daniels' decision to throw the ball there.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Popek is overrated. He's never done violation and never been our best OL. He is a three year starter and has a pro's body so people think he is a stud.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The poor decision on that play was Daniels' decision to throw the ball there.

Agreed. Problem is, we've said this part too many times.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

USF was second and 10 at their own 30. Hardly midfield. Dumb coaching.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

The poor decision on that play was Daniels' decision to throw the ball there.

Agreed. Problem is, we've said this part too many times.

Exactly... fool me once (Florida), shame on you... fool me twice (WVU), shame on me... fool me three times (FSU), and I should be fired and ran out of town immediately. That is BJs M.O.

Just like every time our defense got a turnover (you know, way back when we used to do that), and someone would call a post route for Grothe, MG would lay it up over the middle just begging to be picked. I was a huge MG fan, but, that wasn't his strength. If someone consistently proves to struggle with a certain pass or situation, stop calling the play, or asking them to step up in that situation. BJ was running well. Lamar and Murray were running well... why not try to go read-option there and see if you can rip off a 15-20 yard run, then attack if you make some progress?

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Yeah, I can't think of any times Daniels has had success throwing the vertical ball down the sideline. Oh, except on like 50 percent of his career touchdown passes. There was nothing wrong with the play call, Daniels just made a bad decision in this case.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Yeah, I can't think of any times Daniels has had success throwing the vertical ball down the sideline. Oh, except on like 50 percent of his career touchdown passes. There was nothing wrong with the play call, Daniels just made a bad decision in this case.

Has he thrown a TD pass in hurry up mode with seconds to go in the first half, which seems to be a situation he finds himself in rather frequently?