• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doug Woolard...The Man Who Destroyed USF Football In It's Infancy

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

That said, his only real mistake was the extension.

WRONG! His other, bigger mistake was who he scheduled to open our wonderful "new" basketball facility ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

WRONG! His other, bigger mistake was who he scheduled to open our wonderful "new" basketball facility ...

UCF? why?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

UCF? why?

Come on, man. It's like building a new house and inviting Larry, Darryl and Darryl over for your first formal dinner ....

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

UCF? why?

Come on, man. It's like building a new house and inviting Larry, Darryl and Darryl over for your first formal dinner ....

Old reference is old

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Hard to credit Doug Woolard with the improvements with the soccer and softball programs. Keifer and Coach E were here well before Doug got here. Baseball hasn't shown any marked improvement.. not terrible, but lackluster considering the hire that was made by him. Basketball took time and got over the hump last season (decent hire on his part)... hopefully it's wasn't a VH-1 one hit wonder. Volleyball has been downright terrible... however, we haven't a player of Michele Collier's status either during his time period here. Hard to lose when the player of the decade in volleyball for CUSA played for USF prior to his time period.

Give Doug some credit where credit is due though. The facilities are lights out now (can't wait to actually see them this week). Anyways... just my two cents.