• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgate with the Goalmouths!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Tailgate open to all students put on by the Goalmouths. We hope to see everyone out on Saturday for the game against Providence. We will be grilling food for all students so bring your friends or people you dont even know. We will be tailgating on the patio outside of Athletics facing the stadium entrance. FREE food & giving away prizes!

http://www.facebook.com/events/440032372715998/

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

That's a tough sell with the football game going on at the same time. As it is, I expect most students to show up late to the game.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

That's a tough sell with the football game going on at the same time. As it is, I expect most students to show up late to the game.

not too many for tailgate unless Athletics or someone can provide TV although football will likely end just after 7:30

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Soccer tailgate during a USF football game? You'll be lucky to get through an eight pack of hot dogs... Hopefully someone has a DirecTv receiver so you can watch real football (I guess what Skip is coaching is real football).

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The game starts at 4:30... the soccer game ends at 4:30... bad scheduling by USF, unless they are gonna be showing the game on a big screen or something??

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Soccer tailgate during a USF football game? You'll be lucky to get through an eight pack of hot dogs... Hopefully someone has a DirecTv receiver so you can watch real football (I guess what Skip is coaching is real football).

We will be discussing your obsession with all things negative about The Real FOOT (as in you can only use your feet) ball, next week. All kidding aside, it will be at the very least interesting to have a few adult beverages with you.

BTW, I'll finish watching the American fooptball game prior to going to the soccer game.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

The game starts at 4:30... the soccer game ends at 4:30... bad scheduling by USF, unless they are gonna be showing the game on a big screen or something??

?? Football game begins at 4:30 soccer begins at 7:30.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

My buddy from UCF is gonna be here for the weekend. Can't wait to show him a real environment!

• Upvote 1