• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Zach Benjamin, WR, Tampa Catholic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Zach sounded pretty surprised and excited about getting this offer last night. I would be shocked if he doesn't commit very soon.

I am wondering what changed on our end? Is Dunkley definitely off the team? Are they moving Ruben Gonzalez adn/or TRex to DB? Do they feel they have no chance with the guys higher on the board? Did they see something this season that suddenly make them think Zach was a BCS cailber player? etc..

I like this kid a lot and have for a while. I am glad he finally got his dream offer and will likely be a Bull. I am just curious as to what this offer means is happening behind the scenes.

That would be my guess.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Zach sounded pretty surprised and excited about getting this offer last night. I would be shocked if he doesn't commit very soon.

I am wondering what changed on our end? Is Dunkley definitely off the team? Are they moving Ruben Gonzalez adn/or TRex to DB? Do they feel they have no chance with the guys higher on the board? Did they see something this season that suddenly make them think Zach was a BCS cailber player? etc..

I like this kid a lot and have for a while. I am glad he finally got his dream offer and will likely be a Bull. I am just curious as to what this offer means is happening behind the scenes.

That would be my guess.

As far as I know, No. He is a WR

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Zach committed tonight per his facebook and twitter pages.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Great, congratulations to him and us. Guess he really wanted to be a Bull. Big Bird comes home to roost.

Edited by Bullwinkle
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This may be a real under the radar steal.He may be one of those late bloomers who hits the weight room and turns into a pass catching machine. He was deadly in the 7 on 7's and is big league tall. Don't think he will outrun too many little corners but he's got great hands and is a proven pass catcher. I have to say early, lot of great upside in young Zach. Can't wait to see how he develops. the Bird is the word.

Edited by Bullwinkle
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think he will need to outrun corners on pass routes...just catch over them...looks pretty good to me

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  228
  • Days Won:  0

Edited by Triple B
........ Wrong board
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I take his commitment as a sign that Dunkley is not going to be here next season.