• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Numbers Don't Lie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know what coach that could have fixed that last night. While the play calling may not have been great, I put most of this on BJ. Even passes that were big gainers were thrown up on a prayer.

and you don't think the coach has some say in what plays are called??? laughable.

BJ passed 33 times in a 1 possession game basically until the last minute. whose fault is the play calling? or are you suggesting they just let him go out there and do what he wants??

it's dumb to have a QB like Bj and have a 3 to 1 pass to run ration.

A QB like BJ? BJ is not a QB, he is a dual threat running back at best.

If BJ can't throw a simple 10 yard pass to a wide open receiver then he is a not QB... basically what your saying is that he is a better runner then a passer, then why in the hell do we have this turd as our QB?

Last time I checked QB's pass the ball and run WHEN THEY HAVE TO...

BJD needs to be moved back to running back / dual threat and Floyd needs to be given the reigns. This will at least give our offense some depth and dimension and keep the other team guessing what we will do... have Matt Floyd toss a catch-able and consistent pass to a receiver for a first down... or have the center direct snap it to BJD for a run/pass option play.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I don't know what coach that could have fixed that last night. While the play calling may not have been great, I put most of this on BJ. Even passes that were big gainers were thrown up on a prayer.

and you don't think the coach has some say in what plays are called??? laughable.

BJ passed 33 times in a 1 possession game basically until the last minute. whose fault is the play calling? or are you suggesting they just let him go out there and do what he wants??

it's dumb to have a QB like Bj and have a 3 to 1 pass to run ration.

A QB like BJ? BJ is not a QB, he is a dual threat running back at best.

If BJ can't throw a simple 10 yard pass to a wide open receiver then he is a not QB... basically what your saying is that he is a better runner then a passer, then why in the hell do we have this turd as our QB?

Last time I checked QB's pass the ball and run WHEN THEY HAVE TO...

BJD needs to be moved back to running back / dual threat and Floyd needs to be given the reigns. This will at least give our offense some depth and dimension and keep the other team guessing what we will do... have Matt Floyd toss a catch-able and consistent pass to a receiver for a first down... or have the center direct snap it to BJD for a run/pass option play.

honestly I don't value your opinion at all. not sure why I am responding but here goes.

Tommy Frazier was a run first QB. Pat White was a run first QB. the kid at kansas state(you know a top 10 team in the country) is a run first QB.

Tony Rice won a national championship for skip's dad and was 4th in heissman balloting was a run first QB.

he had 138 passing attempts the year they won a NC.

8 TD and 7 picks.

he barely broke 50% completion one year in college.

he rushed for 700 yards and 9 TDs.

his heisman year he had 137 pass attempts

2 TDs and 9 int.

and he rushed 174 times for almost 1k yards and 7 TDs.

you don't have a clue what a QB is supposed to do. a QB is supposed to drive the ball down the field and score points . the best way to do this is to call plays to his strength. our coaches don't do that. wait until skip gets woulard. he is a better runner than he is a passer. if skip doesn't tailor his offense then we will have the same results.