• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jordan Prestwood, OL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I'm more concerned about his choice of hat.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

what hat?

what hat?

In his AVI on his twitter page.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

I thought he committed to FSU in 2011, then transferred to ND a few months later and had to sit last season out? He was slated to be the #2 LT, but based on the transfer I think he has yet to play a down of college ball? He is not proven at next level and constantly transferring, just some concern.

I think he went to FSU in December 10. Early graduate. Spring ball with FSU in 11, while his class mates were still in high school. Went to ND and redshirted this past football season as a true fresh.

He sat out his true freshmen year like all of our redshirt freshmen that haven't done anything at the college level yet.

When you said true freshman, I thought you were implying he played. I would just call him a redshirt freshman. Lynch played as a true freshman while Prestwood redshirted during the required transfer sitout period. He will now have to sit out another year if he comes to USF. I would gladly take him, but he has yet to do anything at the college level because he keeps on transferring.

I thought he committed to FSU in 2011, then transferred to ND a few months later and had to sit last season out? He was slated to be the #2 LT, but based on the transfer I think he has yet to play a down of college ball? He is not proven at next level and constantly transferring, just some concern.

I think he went to FSU in December 10. Early graduate. Spring ball with FSU in 11, while his class mates were still in high school. Went to ND and redshirted this past football season as a true fresh.

He sat out his true freshmen year like all of our redshirt freshmen that haven't done anything at the college level yet.

I'm not sure if "out here" is with USF in Vero Beach. Hopefully, we will find out later in the day.

jordan prestwood â€@Jprestwood

It's a great day out here

I do see the last person he started following was Skip Holtz, assuming the first person listed is the most recent follow.

That's a very positive sign.

Could be, but still not sold on him. Even though he was highly touted out of HS, he has done nothing at the next level, but perhaps he just needed a change of scenery and is worth the scholly.

I doubt I could play for Brian Kelly, jus sayin.

brian-kelly-screaming.jpg

Love it! This photo should be enough for a hardship waiver. :)

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

When you said true freshman, I thought you were implying he played. I would just call him a redshirt freshman. Lynch played as a true freshman while Prestwood redshirted during the required transfer sitout period. He will now have to sit out another year if he comes to USF. I would gladly take him, but he has yet to do anything at the college level because he keeps on transferring.

I gotcha. Yeah, sorry, he is a RFR this year. I'm just saying I doubt he would have played at FSU, ND or USF last year as a true fr. He will have 3 years after sitting out this year.

brian-kelly-screaming.jpg

Love it! This photo should be enough for a hardship waiver. :)

No question about that! :)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

All you OL want to block for a QB that's gonna put up big numbers it will be a good look to join the Bulls family NFL scouts will realize the QB couldn't do it without a great OL!!! Let's get in the PEN !!!

My humble unbiased opinion of course...

Edited by Woulard
  • Upvote 1

jordan prestwood â€@Jprestwood 23m

Had a great time in vero today

16 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

Ex-Plant City/FSU/Notre Dame tackle Jordan Prestwood visited USF practice Thursday in Vero Beach, will meet soon w/ Bulls coaches in Tampa.