• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kayvon Webster emerges for USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I can see in the practice videos he sets the pace for everyone on defense. We are lucky to have him.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Sounds like everyone is more than a little jacked up for Football. I know I am.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like everyone is more than a little jacked up for Football. I know I am.

I sure am, too. :iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah I expect him to be #1 and probably Baker at number 2. Baker seems to have been on the team forever. Remember Baker playing years ago? I hope his awareness is up this season, hope he's a ball hawk.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Yeah I expect him to be #1 and probably Baker at number 2. Baker seems to have been on the team forever. Remember Baker playing years ago? I hope his awareness is up this season, hope he's a ball hawk.

Baker will be fighting off a number of guys for a starting spot. On the spring depth chart, he was #2 behind Webster on that side.

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf8/840360.pdf?ATCLID=611637&SPSID=37319&SPID=2981&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=7700&KEY=TOLDGHNVFIIXLKJ.20120420133522

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Baker will be fighting off a number of guys for a starting spot. On the spring depth chart, he was #2 behind Webster on that side.

https://admin.xosn.c....20120420133522

Yeah, that is true. Unfortunately the USF Spring game wasn't on ESPN3 so I didn't get to see any of the action.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Yeah, that is true. Unfortunately the USF Spring game wasn't on ESPN3 so I didn't get to see any of the action.

Well, I'm not sure it would have made that much of a difference, since they were rotating players in and out. I hope that Baker ends up being the player that we expected when we`signed him. I'm just not sure that he can beat out some of the newer guys. Bivins and Durden are the future at CB, but neither can be expected to be the #1 guy starting out the season.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I just don't want to see 10 yard cushions.

Also don't want to see our dbs burnt like toast when we only give a 6 yard cushion.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

This frustrates me, but not surprising

Druden and Bivins are going to be exciting to watch I think in 2 years

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Love the article on Kayvon, a guy that is flying very much under the radar from a Draft standpoint but whom I know will rise through the process much as Skinny Raymond and Jacquain Williams did.

Right now the guy most Draft people are looking at is Cory Grissom, even though he's got the broken ankle to deal with. I get what is attractive about Pork Chop, he reminds me of Antonio Garay only a little slower off the snap, but to me Kayvon has more potential. I know some will disagree.