• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mizzou's thread

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I think I've seen enough complaints here to warrant setting this dumping ground aside for his trolling ... so PP, if you notice any of your posts or threads missing, check here. Those USF fans who want to play along with him can still do so.

• Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

The first 2 are too expensive, the last one's offense is rated below ours.

Do you actually believe any of them would even consider a down and out program in a walking dead conference?

It's already an injustice that a good football program like Texas A&M will be left out of the BCS Bowls because the Big Least gets a slot in the Orange Bowl.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Do you actually believe any of them would even consider a down and out program in a walking dead conference?

It's already an injustice that a good football program like Texas A&M will be left out of the BCS Bowls because the Big Least gets a slot in the Orange Bowl.

Who knows, some people like challenges. We're really only 1 good year away from everyone loving us again. We live in a what have you done for me lately world.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

bowl games are exhibitions. they don't mean anything. orange bowl is awful with acc in it.

your buddy, as a coordinator, took a job at a program that didn't even exist for a truck drivers' salary. something tells me we could fill the job at $1.5M+ per year.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Then why did you even post the article in the first place, unless you really enjoy trolling these boards. Just go away, Mizzou, shouldn't you have your own moribund message board to hover over like the specter of death?

Edited by Paisa el Toro

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Then why did you even post the article in the first place, unless you really enjoy trolling these boards. Just go away, Mizzou, shouldn't you have your own moribund message board to hover over like the specter of death?

nailed it.

bowl games are exhibitions. they don't mean anything. orange bowl is awful with acc in it.

your buddy, as a coordinator, took a job at a program that didn't even exist for a truck drivers' salary. something tells me we could fill the job at $1.5M+ per year.

Good luck finding a Young Turk that is a Tampa/St Pete native and wants to come home. They say lightning doesn't strike twice.

I believe Skip Holtz is as good as USF can do at this point. If he is fired his replacement may make the very same mistakes and put the Bulls even deeper into the abyss. It's probably best to hang on to Skip and see if he can turn it around in a very watered down conference.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we need a young gun recruiter

a coordinator from a top program would be acceptible but they need to be great recruiters in florida