• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nate Godwin, DB, Freedom HS, Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

I heard Godwin is a player, I ask a buddy who lives up that way how he do against a passing offense and he told me when they played wharton (their rival) he totally shut down their so called great passer. Kids sounds like a Beast, can't wait to see him shut down college QB's

Da bulls!!!!

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Really excited to have Nate on board. He's the kind of player we need to lock down locally and develop into quality starters instead of kids that are projects. Kids like Nate at the very least provide good depth to the roster in the future and are athletic enough to play at this level. You start keeping kids like Nate home you will help build a quality team with quality depth and start winning more games and then start looking like a more attractive option to the elite local recruits. Kids like Nate are the foundation to building that fence we've heard so much about.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565

NG2 â€@Nate_Godwin2

Just got off the phone with coach taggart ! Man I love talking to that guy . #USF

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

Really excited to have Nate on board. He's the kind of player we need to lock down locally and develop into quality starters instead of kids that are projects. Kids like Nate at the very least provide good depth to the roster in the future and are athletic enough to play at this level. You start keeping kids like Nate home you will help build a quality team with quality depth and start winning more games and then start looking like a more attractive option to the elite local recruits. Kids like Nate are the foundation to building that fence we've heard so much about.

If we can just build that fence, we will be scary good...not to mention it will help build a local fanbase...

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

@Nate_Godwin2: Plant Coach Weiner new USF receiver coach ! Yes sir man . Put on for the 813 . Lets go !â€

This man has become my favorite recruit.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Nate Godwin â€@Nate_Godwin2

Man it is great news to hear that my future defensive back coach has coached honey badger and Morris Claiborne at LSU . Can't wait! #USF

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

Nate Godwinâ€@Nate_Godwin2

USF official visit ! #jerseys #green #gold #white #clean http://instagr.am/p/UZHICLuhk4/

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

excited he is coming to USF. may he have a great career that leads him to the bigs like Jenk, Nate and skinny.

Edited by deters-