• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is anyone here capable of doing this?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

My plan in the next month is to start working on the War on I-4 page, making it to include all the other sports. There needs to be a public record kept for all to see, just so there's no disputing who's winning the war.

Thanks!

Feel free to use this or something like it as a graphic. Maybe check with BleedGreenAndGold to get some really professional looking graphics for that page.

post-9176-0-97595100-1340286365_thumb.pn

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

My plan in the next month is to start working on the War on I-4 page, making it to include all the other sports. There needs to be a public record kept for all to see, just so there's no disputing who's winning the war.

Thanks!

Feel free to use this or something like it as a graphic. Maybe check with BleedGreenAndGold to get some really professional looking graphics for that page.

I'm gonna stay away from using a graphic until there's something official between the two schools. Some of the wiki nazis are very strict about stuff like that.

But I do think there needs to be a trophy. My idea has been a double sided interstate shield made out of metal, with "war on I-4" in the top panel and then the USF logo engraved on one side and the UCF logo on the other. Then have the shield embedded in a nice wooden base.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

If I get time I'll volunteer to do some updates

thanks Dogma make it look good, if you need photos I can help out dig some.

YES PLEASE!

Even the USF Athletics page has ZERO pics of the Sun Dome's exterior, only 1 rendering.

I emailed the sun dome office for some areal shots if possible

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Someone should Copyright the name. Quickly. It used to be just 7 dollars. Now it's $35 but you can file online. Isn't technology wonderful?

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Do we have to place the annual results of UCF dishing out baseball beatdowns to USF on that War on I-4 website? Tampa isn't a baseball town... it's like we're at an unfair advantage against Mousetown in that sport.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Do we have to place the annual results of UCF dishing out baseball beatdowns to USF on that War on I-4 website? Tampa isn't a baseball town... it's like we're at an unfair advantage against Mousetown in that sport.

I know you want to include Women's Field Hockey, right?