• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Central Florida 60 updated

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The Slantinel has a history of being terribly biased and way off in it's recruiting info. It is what it is. Have a nice night Billy.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure I've ever seen either one of you ever provide a source for any comment or supposed knowledge, guess it's easier to just sit back and discredit the rest of the world.Kinda sad, but a whole lot easier.

How do you source an OPINION???

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Not sure I've ever seen either one of you ever provide a source for any comment or supposed knowledge, guess it's easier to just sit back and discredit the rest of the world.Kinda sad, but a whole lot easier.

:bang::slapmax:

Someone send Bill a box of Shari's Berries since he feels like he deserves something for all the speculation information he bestows upon TBP.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

:bang::slapmax:

Someone send Bill a box of Shari's Berries since he feels like he deserves something for all the speculation information he bestows upon TBP.

Well the third stooge finally found us. You guys are funny. Really. As predictable as rain in Florida or dog **** on a sidewalk.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I know Sperrier refuses to have a black QB so to say SC offered AW is false AW got a call personally from Trent Dilfer asking him to come to the elite 11 on June 16, AW won top QB at IMG, won QB mvp at rivals/to combine in Orlando, won QB mvp at Nike NFTC, Won Space Coast Shootout 7 on 7 beating out all teams as well as powerhouse Miami teams including South Florida express, yesterday at a 7 on 7 camp his hs coaches didn't show up for a 7 on 7 camp he and 7 other players borrowed a ball from another team, had to go shirtless because noone was there to get them shirts but ended up going undefeated never makes the OS compared to much that is not news worthy. Just one obviously biased observation however there are many many more i see here in the Orlando area as i follow hs football ...

Edited by seldom seen

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Wow that is interesting about Spurrier...I guess he would rather have an upstanding citizen like Steven Garcia lol.

As for the Sentinel I have personally called/written and e-mailed them about their biased coverage which branches out all the way to Miami with the Sun Sentinel who get alot of their "information" from the mothership in Orlando.

Excited about the possibility of AW and this fleet of receivers we seem to be assembling!

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

I would be even more excited if we got 2 stub runners in the backfield for him.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Bucholtz used to do a pretty fair job in his recruiting news. He was ahead of the curve, and I always thought his stuff for the Sentinel was as unbaised as possible. I haven't followed the new crew much, so I'm not sure how they are.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

A nice blurb from Brenda Sononne

Personally, I think it was a smart decision for Asiantii Woulard to recommit to USF. It's a school that really likes him, that he feels......comfortable with. The USF staff will likely give him every benefit of the doubt and work hard to harness all of his potential.

Hooking back up with D'vario Montgomery makes a real lot of sense too for Woulard.

This isn't your Grandaddy's Sentinel.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Interesting points to note. FL and FSU not listed For AW. Blake McLain still has us listed and Taylor Marini TE has us on his short list. Shawn Curtis OL still has us up there and JoJo Kemp is still right up there on our radar and we on his. We are hitting central FL hard. I think it's great recruiting ground for us, we are far enough away for the guys to feel like they are leaving home, but close enough for mom to come to games.

http://www.orlandose...93693.htmlstory

Taylor Marini chooses RU.

Josh Newberg â€@joshnewberg247

A big reason Rutgers landed Taylor Marini is b/c of his relationship with coach Panagos. Panagos recruited him at UCF before leaving for RU

4m 251166_10100790123752513_5215454_69567843_7010930_n_normal.jpg Josh Newberg â€@joshnewberg247

I can confirm that TE Taylor Marini has committed to #Rutgers (Free Link) -- http://ow.ly/bRprz

10:26 AM - 27 Jun 12 via HootSuite ·

• Upvote 1