• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoops season tix appointment set ups have begun

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

Seat 5,6 row b GJ section. Still lots of great seats in this section. Very happy with mine

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Sec 113, Rox C, somewhere near center I am told...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123

All,

Just got back from USF

Got Row D Sec 114 near center. All the center seats seem to be going fast. I would guess the GJ section is half taken

Thx

jonpfl

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

All,

Just got back from USF

Got Row D Sec 114 near center. All the center seats seem to be going fast. I would guess the GJ section is half taken

Thx

jonpfl

I got Row C, Sec 114 today, also near the center. Don't be spilling beer on my head, now... :)

There are only a few club seats left, and they are located beyond the endline. I would expect the 113 and 114 sections to go in the next few days.

For those looking at the mezzanine level above the loge boxes, be careful that you don't pick too low and have the railings from the stair landings obstruct your view. This will be obvious for those picking seats in person, but those doing so online may not realize it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

All,

Just got back from USF

Thx

jonpfl

I got Row C, Sec 114 today, also near the center. Don't be spilling beer on my head, now... :)

There are only a few club seats left, and they are located beyond the endline.

This put me in a huge quandry but in the end, I chose the crappier seats in the Club section ... hope I don't regret it.

All,

Just got back from USF

Thx

jonpfl

This put me in a huge quandry but in the end, I chose the crappier seats in the Club section ... hope I don't regret it.

I don't think you can go wrong there, Trip. The sight lines from the corner angles were still pretty nice and the seats are pretty darned comfy. I almost made the change to the club area before I left.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

All,

Just got back from USF

Thx

jonpfl

I don't think you can go wrong there, Trip. The sight lines from the corner angles were still pretty nice and the seats are pretty darned comfy. I almost made the change to the club area before I left.

I don't think I can either but you know how buyer's remorse can sometimes be. I am on the end where we shoot last and jus low enough to be in the rows that appeared to have a little more leg room than the higher rows ...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123

All,

Just got back from USF

Thx

jonpfl

There are only a few club seats left, and they are located beyond the endline. I would expect the 113 and 114 sections to go in the next few days.

For those looking at the mezzanine level above the loge boxes, be careful that you don't pick too low and have the railings from the stair landings obstruct your view. This will be obvious for those picking seats in person, but those doing so online may not realize it.

Are you ok with being that low? I was torn on moving up to the last row in that section to be higher but that means further away from mid court

I will only spill beer on your head if you don't root for the Bulls!!!! :-)

All,

Just got back from USF

Thx

jonpfl

Are you ok with being that low? I was torn on moving up to the last row in that section to be higher but that means further away from mid court

I will only spill beer on your head if you don't root for the Bulls!!!! :-)

The only downside to being that low is the court obscuration cause by the advertising board. From my seat, that isn't an issue when the action is at either end, which is most of the time. I think row C is high enough to where you won't be bothered by those walking between the seats and the court, either.

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

All,

Just got back from USF

Thx

jonpfl

Headed up tomorrow (Friday) afternoon at 4. That is the area I was looking at, just above the Loge seats. How full is that section? Especially at the lower rows of it?