• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoops season tix appointment set ups have begun

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Has anybody on here selected yet? I am up 9:30 am tomorrow and hoping for the best. I'm told the club seat central aisle is all gone but there still should be some good seats.

Appears you are #1 from the Bullspen. Let us know tomorrow. I didn't know there were assigned seats in the Club Section?? I guess there is a lot I don't know. We aren't until Thursday at 5:00 pm.

Is this every 10 minutes, 15 minutes for 1/2 hours?

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Has anybody on here selected yet? I am up 9:30 am tomorrow and hoping for the best. I'm told the club seat central aisle is all gone but there still should be some good seats.

When you say "central aisle" do you mean the whole center section or just aisle seats in the center section?

Mine isn't until Friday teh 22nd.... Upper Nosebleed by then (lol). I should be in good shape, but hate to have to wait.

Part of me thinks that would be great .... for the program. The other part thinks that would suck royally considering I'm only going a couple of days before you ...

Is this every 10 minutes, 15 minutes for 1/2 hours?

I could have sworn I saw someone on here with a : 15 or :45 appointment time.

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

When you say "central aisle" do you mean the whole center section or just aisle seats in the center section?

I mean seats on the aisle in the center section, i.e., half court, where I had seats in the old dome.

I mean seats on the aisle in the center section, i.e., half court, where I had seats in the old dome.

Thanks for the clarification .... Will await your report after choosing with trepidation.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Have my Go to meeting confirmation for the morning. So pumped I may not sleep!!! Like a kid going to Disney!

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I am now the very proud owner of 4 Club Seats in the new SunDome!!!! The process was painless and fun (mainly because I was so excited). Thanks to everyone at USF associated with the organization of this process. I got exactly what I wanted - in fact the exact seats I wanted from when I toured the Dome. I think most of you will be pleased with the selection process. Now off to work!!!

I am now the very proud owner of 4 Club Seats in the new SunDome!!!! The process was painless and fun (mainly because I was so excited). Thanks to everyone at USF associated with the organization of this process. I got exactly what I wanted - in fact the exact seats I wanted from when I toured the Dome. I think most of you will be pleased with the selection process. Now off to work!!!

Thats it? What the hell kind of report was that??? How many seats were still available in the Club? Without inviting stalkers, what area of the Club section did you get in? Is the GJ area very popular? Did the Go to meeting procedure not allow any asking of questions?

Hopefully SilverBull is looking out for us with some info .... B)

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Thats it? What the hell kind of report was that??? How many seats were still available in the Club? Without inviting stalkers, what area of the Club section did you get in? Is the GJ area very popular? Did the Go to meeting procedure not allow any asking of questions?

Hopefully SilverBull is looking out for us with some info .... B)

With the 61st pick of the 2012 USF SunDome Select A Seat Draft, Silverbull selects Section 102, Row F Seats 11 - 16 (13-16 of which are going to a higher-ranking priorty points friend). I went at 9:30 am today and the Club Section was going fast, with all seats along the center aisle gone and Section 103 substantially spoken for. There were still some pretty good seats in 102 with the closest to the center aisle being 4 seats in. Facility is looking great. The parking issue is still being resolved. I was asked to settle up today.