• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs 2012 schedule/Field Painting

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I would say that it would be a nooner or at least a 3:30 game. No way will it be an 8PM game... the Buc's will want plenty of time to clean-up after the game to get ready for Sunday. If its not a nooner then the chances of them having enough time to redo the turf comes into play.

If both teams are undefeated, then the tv execs aren't going to really care about what the Bucs think.

If TV execs have been paying attention to college football for the past 5 years, at that point of the season, an undefeated USF team isn't going to turn their heads.

Not so fast, next year if we're undefeated the networks will......as much as I want to I can't disagree with you. :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

The Bucs will have plenty of time to turn-over the stadium after the game. I remember the playoff game against the 'skins that was a 430 kick-off which ended late that evening and the Outback Bowl was the next day with Florida playing Iowa in 2006. As soon as they play-off game was finished, they cleared the stadium and turned it over in a hurry for the noon game. It can and hopefully will be done. I'm guessing a noon game possibly a 330 but depends on what network picks it up, if any at all.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The Bucs will have plenty of time to turn-over the stadium after the game. I remember the playoff game against the 'skins that was a 430 kick-off which ended late that evening and the Outback Bowl was the next day with Florida playing Iowa in 2006. As soon as they play-off game was finished, they cleared the stadium and turned it over in a hurry for the noon game. It can and hopefully will be done. I'm guessing a noon game possibly a 330 but depends on what network picks it up, if any at all.

It was done but as I remember that Outback Bowl game between UF and Iowa had some of the sloppiest turf of any non-rain game I have seen. The field was sloppy because the Outback Bowl grass was not given enough time to set.

The Buc's are not going to take one on the chin for the Bulls...

It was done but as I remember that Outback Bowl game between UF and Iowa had some of the sloppiest turf of any non-rain game I have seen. The field was sloppy because the Outback Bowl grass was not given enough time to set.

Would be nice if the Glaziers showed some "love" for us Bulls supports.

• Content Count:  2,019

They should.

PITT gets treated pretty well from what I remember. Seems like the Steelers and the CIty both recognize that helping out PITT helps out the City.

Same would be true for USF and Tampa.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

They should.

PITT gets treated pretty well from what I remember. Seems like the Steelers and the CIty both recognize that helping out PITT helps out the City.

You're comparing the Rooneys to the Glazers? I'm a huge Buc fan myself, but ...

Rooney >>>>>>>> Glazer x 1,000,000

• Content Count:  7,693

They should.

I agree that they should, but they won't.

Instead the Buc's support Tulane University in New Orleans, and bend us over a barrell for rental fees, for a stadium that they don't even own, while getting free rent themselves.

The Glaziers have done great stuff for the local Tampa community, like the Childrens Museum, but for whatever reason have failed to understand that USF makes up a huge chunk of what is Tampa, and its community.

• Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

They should.

for a split second I thought you guys were talking about Wayne Rooney, who plays for Manchester Utd that the Glazers own... :ph34r::rolleyes:

They should.

for a split second I thought you guys were talking about Wayne Rooney, who plays for Manchester Utd that the Glazers own... :ph34r::rolleyes:

^^^ :lol: classic

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

at least pitt and the steelers have similar colors, even if one is gold and the other is yellow. usf/bucs have no correlating colors that allow any striping or end zone coloring to make it possible.

Archived