• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What odds would you have given to the rise of bball & downfall of football?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

BBM - how do you know he meant plural? Answer: you don't. As far as fuhbull goes, he's a pretty negative guy but his point is - blowing late leads is not luck related. I think you should try reading posts more than once before making a challenge that can be easily met.

Answer: I DO He used an S at the end of lead(S). Using an S at then end of Lead(s) means plural. Why are you always trying to find fault in my post(S). Get over yourself. You are no longer worth my time.

I just call it like I see it, no matter who is posting. It's basically the same thing as saying "smoking cigarettes makes your shirt stink" when all it takes is one (best analogy I could think of). I'm sorry I spoiled your fun by giving you an answer you didn't think existed.

i think we should set up a bullspen charity boxing tournament so all you guys that bicker constantly can take out your keyboard frustrations on the other party in person. who's in?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

BBM - how do you know he meant plural? Answer: you don't. As far as fuhbull goes, he's a pretty negative guy but his point is - blowing late leads is not luck related. I think you should try reading posts more than once before making a challenge that can be easily met.

Answer: I DO He used an S at the end of lead(S). Using an S at then end of Lead(s) means plural. Why are you always trying to find fault in my post(S). Get over yourself. You are no longer worth my time.

I just call it like I see it, no matter who is posting. It's basically the same thing as saying "smoking cigarettes makes your shirt stink" when all it takes is one (best analogy I could think of). I'm sorry I spoiled your fun by giving you an answer you didn't think existed.

i think we should set up a bullspen charity boxing tournament so all you guys that bicker constantly can take out your keyboard frustrations on the other party in person. who's in?

Not me, I'm large and crazy, not a good combo when it comes to confrontation. :D

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

The NCAA's may have 68 teams, but there are 345 +/- teams that are in the running.

So around 20%? Pretty sure right around 20% of teams make bowl games.

The NCAA's may have 68 teams, but there are 345 +/- teams that are in the running.

120+/- NCAA FBS teams, as of 2011 30 bowl games. 50% of FBS teams go bowling.

• Content Count:  7,201

too many bowls IMHO.

I think bowls shoudl be given based on strenght of a particular conference, and record. .500 should not be the entry point. It should be something like 75% wins. They need less bowls.

too many bowls IMHO.

I think bowls shoudl be given based on strenght of a particular conference, and record. .500 should not be the entry point. It should be something like 75% wins. They need less bowls.

I agree 100%

Archived