• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are in the NCAA Tourney

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Sorry Trip but I AM predicting a win over Cal.

No problem predicting it ... but you make a thread proclaiming that, I'll kill you. :ph34r:

Oh, Yeah.......You're not the boss of me...... ROTFL

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

No problem predicting it ... but you make a thread proclaiming that, I'll kill you. :ph34r:

Familiar ...What's that from?

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

that phrase is prolly claimed by 400 people. I forget where it became part of the lexicon. Chalk it up to an Urban myth, conspiracy theory or a Bigfoot sighting.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

that phrase is prolly claimed by 400 people. I forget where it became part of the lexicon. Chalk it up to an Urban myth, conspiracy theory or a Bigfoot sighting.

You might find out that there is some truth in that myth, if you cross the Tripster. :P

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

South Florida: It's easy (and more fun) to point out and highlight and scream about what the selection committee got wrong, and I'll get to that later tonight. But right now I'd rather focus on what the committee got right -- USF in the Field of 68.

Yes, the Bulls belonged.

They won 12 Big East games and have only lost to an unranked team once since Dec. 28. Put another way, they did what a bubble team is supposed to do and mostly beat the teams they were supposed to beat. So don't let those 13 losses fool you. That's a high number, sure. But 10 of those 13 losses came to fellow NCAA tournament teams, meaning only three schools that didn't make the Field of 68 were good enough to beat USF this season. I wrote Feb. 29 that the Bulls' win that night over Louisville at the KFC Yum! Center should've secured an at-large bid for the Tampa-based school, and it basically did. So good for the Bulls. And good for Stan Heath. And good for the selection committee for getting this one right.

-- Gary Parrish

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/blog/eye-on-college-basketball/17733636/selection-snubs-we-talk-the-worst-of-the-worst

• Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats to the team! The bracket setup works real well for me in terms of travel from St. Louis. Dayton is about 6.5 hours, Nashville is barely 5 hours. The St. Louis site is 15-20 minutes from my house! New Orleans would be the furthest drive, but I guess I'll make the sacrifice!

Cal fan here. Should be a good matchup. Gotta say though, this board is starting to resemble the Louisville board I visited before the tournament two years ago...

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Congrats to the team! The bracket setup works real well for me in terms of travel from St. Louis. Dayton is about 6.5 hours, Nashville is barely 5 hours. The St. Louis site is 15-20 minutes from my house! New Orleans would be the furthest drive, but I guess I'll make the sacrifice!

Cal fan here. Should be a good matchup. Gotta say though, this board is starting to resemble the Louisville board I visited before the tournament two years ago...

in what way? Too cocky?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I am sure your board is just as confident as ours is.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

****! Omogbehin can't see the floor soon enough. That guy is huge!

Archived