• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are in the NCAA Tourney

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

****! Omogbehin can't see the floor soon enough. That guy is huge!

No kidding... if the coaches can polish up this guy and make him even decent in the offensive post... look out. He's going to eat up the glass and get put backs by default, and there won't be many uncontested shots. I guess that's getting ahead of ourselves... go Bulls! Beat Cal!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats to the team! The bracket setup works real well for me in terms of travel from St. Louis. Dayton is about 6.5 hours, Nashville is barely 5 hours. The St. Louis site is 15-20 minutes from my house! New Orleans would be the furthest drive, but I guess I'll make the sacrifice!

Cal fan here. Should be a good matchup. Gotta say though, this board is starting to resemble the Louisville board I visited before the tournament two years ago...

in what way? Too cocky?

Yeah all the Louisville fans were making travel arrangements to the next game too. Just saying...

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Congrats to the team! The bracket setup works real well for me in terms of travel from St. Louis. Dayton is about 6.5 hours, Nashville is barely 5 hours. The St. Louis site is 15-20 minutes from my house! New Orleans would be the furthest drive, but I guess I'll make the sacrifice!

Cal fan here. Should be a good matchup. Gotta say though, this board is starting to resemble the Louisville board I visited before the tournament two years ago...

in what way? Too cocky?

Yeah all the Louisville fans were making travel arrangements to the next game too. Just saying...

Let me guess ... NO ONE on the Cal boards have bought any tickets or reserved hotel rooms in Nashville?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Yeah, this is sort of pointless. Fans should be excited. Most fans plan for a win. Bears and Bulls fans should be looking ahead - we're not playing the game, we just need to be able to get to it.

Let's not let this devolve into that conversation.

The Bulls are in the Tournament!

• Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

I am sure your board is just as confident as ours is.

Not really -- Cal fans tend to be neurotic, Chicken Little types more often than not. Some are confident, but most are worried (and a lot are convinced we're going to lose).

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I hat to play into the bad humor, but is that from too much weed? :)

Archived