• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

sunday updates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I am wondering if I can really watch this for the next 3.5 hours waiting on some real news. Geez, at least I'm not alone. Stupid Xavier. I have a feeling we're going to Dayton... and that's the best feeling I have...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I'm not worried at all and don't believe we will be playing in Dayton.

Agreed.

Surprised that Palm is more in line with what I was thinking with a #11 seed

• Content Count:  377
  • Days Won:  0

Bubble just shrunk by 1. Bonnies are dancing, hopefully that does not keep us out.

I don't think it keeps us out but I do think it now puts us at Dayton.

Why? St Bonaventure will be in Dayton.

St Bonaventure may be there but not as one of the last 4 bubble (at-large) teams.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Bubble just shrunk by 1. Bonnies are dancing, hopefully that does not keep us out.

It is obvious some of our fans are clueless about college basketball.

• Content Count:  5,881

St Bonaventure may be there but not as one of the last 4 bubble (at-large) teams.

Buddy, Lunardi has us at the top of the last 4 in and still not playing in Dayton.

Edit: Nevermind just saw his updated bracket, but still don't think we play in dayton.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Buddy, Lunardi has us at the top of the last 4 in and still not playing in Dayton.

Edit: Nevermind just saw his updated bracket, but still don't think we play in dayton.

Can you please tell me then, if in your mind St. Bonaventure is in Dayton, what that has to do with USF?

That is what I was refering to the Bonnies will be playing for a 15 or 16 seed (if they are in Dayton) We would be playing for a 12 or 13.

That being said I think we end up in Dayton or out completely. I hope I am wrong and you are right.

• Content Count:  5,881

Can you please tell me then, if in your mind St. Bonaventure is in Dayton, what that has to do with USF?

That is what I was refering to the Bonnies will be playing for a 15 or 16 seed (if they are in Dayton) We would be playing for a 12 or 13.

That being said I think we end up in Dayton or out completely. I hope I am wrong and you are right.

I totally screwed up what I meant, pretty much agree with everything you just said.

• Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

we're getting roasted on ESPN bad... and they say that the committee is watching.

... really.

Archived