• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

sunday updates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

W/o the play in game, we don't make the tourney. Be happy.

I know, but I was just hoping to be a little bit higher up then the last 4 in. If we lose to Cal which is playing for the right to be called a 12th seed themselves, it just isn't the same as losing to the 5th seed. Beat Cal and I will feel better.

Or you can happy to make it. No one even thought this team would win 5 Big East games, Now fans wanna sit here and be pissed that we have to play a play in game. Flash back two years and this team is not in based on where we are seeded. We are in end of story

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

W/o the play in game, we don't make the tourney. Be happy.

Not necessarily...If Bulls rank in the top 4 of the 8 play in games then the Bull would be a tourney team. Look at it this way, 64 teams get a first round bye. All playin games should be for the 16th spot. Makes no sense to have a playin for a 14th & 12th seed. Either the Bulls are the 63rd or 64th team in as a play in game for a 12th seed or 68th to a 63rd CA.

Archived