• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Latest NCAA predictor %

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Well looking at every projection USF is out and Cincy is in, They have wins vs GT, SHU, ND, UCONN< and Louisville. Played a touger Big East Sch than we did and lost to USF by 1 on the road.

I don't see how any person without Green and Gold Goggles would believe that Cincncy is behind USF.

And if your argument is that we beat Cincy so we belong ahead of them, then I guess VCU who is also on the bubble belongs in over USF becase they spanked us. Right?

You seem to get pleasure if the bulls do not make the tournament.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Well looking at every projection USF is out and Cincy is in, They have wins vs GT, SHU, ND, UCONN< and Louisville. Played a touger Big East Sch than we did and lost to USF by 1 on the road.

I don't see how any person without Green and Gold Goggles would believe that Cincncy is behind USF.

And if your argument is that we beat Cincy so we belong ahead of them, then I guess VCU who is also on the bubble belongs in over USF becase they spanked us. Right?

Not at all. I really hope they make it. I have wanted to see the Bulls in every since the day I got here. I love March Madness and will be thrilled if USF makes it. I just think some of the posters are going to be very upset if we miss it. Unless we get a win vs Louisville, or 3 more wins I am not expecting it. Would I be thrilled if we got in. Hell yes. I hope the games are in Nashville if we make it. It will be an excuse to go visit my mother. lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

BTW do you disagree with what I had to say? I think if the teams were picked today there is no way Cincy does not make the field.

That being said GO BULLS BEAT LOUISVILLE.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I don't see him getting any pleasure in this at all ... Just throwing his opinion out there and it's hard not to agree with him ... Although, looking at Cincy, they've got the good wins but they've also got the bad losses. Is it possible they could negate each other which could push us ahead at THIS point in time?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Link? Thx!

Google things...

http://statjunkie.org/home

If he's cut and pasting from another site, we'd like a link back to the original ..... THIS IS A RECORDING.

I get it. However, the time it took to post a complaint about it (s)he could have easily google found the link and posted it.

He may have been just preempting me rather than complaining ... B)

This.

Archived