• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TEAM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

1rst time in a long time I have posted and it is also the first time in a long time that Bulls Basketball has looked like a team. By team I mean a group of people that are all on the same page. While we didn't win tonight, we did what TEAMS do when playing a much more talented team at their place. We battled through adversity, hustled, and stuck to and executed our game plan for the most part at both ends of the floor. They have been a pleasant surprise to watch after witnessing the late game meltdowns of the Bulls football team that most likely caused permanent stress related damage to most of my body's organs, most notably my heart.

If you consider yourself any kind of a USF supporter then be there Sunday and cheer these guys on. They deserve more than 4k we have had at the last few games.

USF is running a BOGO special for the Cinci game and the code is BIGDANCE. (like all usf promos it tried to charge me for all of the tickets earlier and I have sent my ticket rep an email to address this) Try and give it a shot sometime tomorrow afternoon.

mattegunz

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Good post.

We fought back hard from that drought and had chances to get the lead. Coach will have these guys ready to win Sunday.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

1rst time in a long time I have posted and it is also the first time in a long time that Bulls Basketball has looked like a team. By team I mean a group of people that are all on the same page. While we didn't win tonight, we did what TEAMS do when playing a much more talented team at their place. We battled through adversity, hustled, and stuck to and executed our game plan for the most part at both ends of the floor. They have been a pleasant surprise to watch after witnessing the late game meltdowns of the Bulls football team that most likely caused permanent stress related damage to most of my body's organs, most notably my heart.

If you consider yourself any kind of a USF supporter then be there Sunday and cheer these guys on. They deserve more than 4k we have had at the last few games.

USF is running a BOGO special for the Cinci game and the code is BIGDANCE. (like all usf promos it tried to charge me for all of the tickets earlier and I have sent my ticket rep an email to address this) Try and give it a shot sometime tomorrow afternoon.

mattegunz

I think the most impressive thing about this team has been the resiliency/maturity lately. They don't blink an eye to the runs of the other team, especially in front of a jacked up, hostile crowd ... most notably in the Pitt game Sunday and tonight. They couldn't finish the deal tonight but earlier in the year, and with previous teams, that's a 30+ point loss.

And matte, what you were charged for the tix was probably correct. Check out this thread: http://thebullspen.c...sketball-offer/

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

mattegunz

I am going to do everything I can to make the last two home games. This team has made it really fun to watch basketball again.

Oh, and, I think you are absolutely right about everything above except one BIG thing...Bulls football over the last 5 years has been stressful to every part of me, but most notably, is without question the LIVER!!!!!!!!

Archived