• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

web Statjunkie on making NCAA big dance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Team Conference Wins Losses RPI Rank Probability** Currently leading Conference* At Large Bid South Florida BigEast 14 10 60 20.80% X

(Basically, the computer is pridicting an at large bid. It would be cool, but I won't be holding my breath.)

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

It would be amazing. I'll take the NIT's though. The players and coaches should be pleased with their performance in BE play so far. If they don't make the NCAAT they, and we, shouldn't lose sight of that.

• Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

I actually think this is the bet predictor I have seen...thanks for sharing and its not because I'm a homer I think it is real close.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

It would be amazing. I'll take the NIT's though. The players and coaches should be pleased with their performance in BE play so far. If they don't make the NCAAT they, and we, shouldn't lose sight of that.

Neither coaches or players can think like that. If they are then the season is already over for them.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Neither coaches or players can think like that. If they are then the season is already over for them.

I agree, but the fans should

Archived