• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I guess the latest...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

Sun dome rendering was accurate take a look at the latest USF Magazine release

http://magazine.usf.edu/2011-winter/sustainability/sustainable-renovation.aspx

• Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

By the looks of the crowd, it appears this was taken during a game...tough to see the players from this view, though...

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

My seats appear to be gone based on those renderings. They are where the luxury boxes are. I sure hope I don't end up with crappy seats or I won't be renewing.....

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Hey, that includes me as well.

• Content Count:  1,517

By the looks of the crowd, it appears this was taken during a game...tough to see the players from this view, though...

LOL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Hey, that includes me as well.

I think I'm in the same boat. Looks like my seats will be higher but it will be interesting to see what the club ones will be going for.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

My seats appear to be gone based on those renderings. They are where the luxury boxes are. I sure hope I don't end up with crappy seats or I won't be renewing.....

They're actually just loge boxes, not "true" luxury boxes. I was a little disappointed when I found that out, but oh well, it's not like I'm gonna ever be sitting in them.

The ONLY thing I was disappointed to find out, was that they're not doing anything cool/special/neat/different with the floor. I suggested that they use the ENTIRE bull logo that the school has (they just don't license it, so you never see it) and make it go huge across the court.

• Content Count:  1,482

They're actually just loge boxes, not "true" luxury boxes. I was a little disappointed when I found that out, but oh well, it's not like I'm gonna ever be sitting in them.

The ONLY thing I was disappointed to find out, was that they're not doing anything cool/special/neat/different with the floor. I suggested that they use the ENTIRE bull logo that the school has (they just don't license it, so you never see it) and make it go huge across the court.

We need a court like Oregon's. It's so sick

Archived