• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stadium Fund (Update)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Sounds like you have it all figured out.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

OCS does not make sense now. They can collect for it but I won't give any money until I have to. I don't think we are ready and it is a collosal waste of funding at this time.

I am also majorly opposed to a large seat deposit. I have 8 seats and no fricken way I will continue to fund those seats if I have to come up with 16k. Not gonna happen in this lifetime. So they will lose a ton of tix holders if they push that. I would be okay with smaller one time donation or deposit, or even an annual per seat donation which is reasonable, but definitely not a large seat deposit. This is not an NFL team.

Just curious, would you do it over a 10 year period? Say $1,600 a year for 10 years on top of your tickets you pay for now?

Green Jacket + 8 tickets + 3 parking passes + $1600.00? = NO.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

OCS does not make sense now. They can collect for it but I won't give any money until I have to. I don't think we are ready and it is a collosal waste of funding at this time.

I am also majorly opposed to a large seat deposit. I have 8 seats and no fricken way I will continue to fund those seats if I have to come up with 16k. Not gonna happen in this lifetime. So they will lose a ton of tix holders if they push that. I would be okay with smaller one time donation or deposit, or even an annual per seat donation which is reasonable, but definitely not a large seat deposit. This is not an NFL team.

Just curious, would you do it over a 10 year period? Say $1,600 a year for 10 years on top of your tickets you pay for now?

If it were required and the only way I could get decent tickets, then yes. If it were optional, then no. I will end up doing whatever they make me do to get the level of ticket I want in the quantity I want.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Green Jacket + 8 tickets + 3 parking passes + $1600.00? = NO.

Good point. But they would have to adjust the annual fund fee or something. Hopefully if they do this they will come up with a good plan. No way people are going to pay good money for something that adds no value. Ie, lets say I have to pay 100 a year for seat deposit, x 8. Plus my annual donation. Plus the ticket price. Plus parking. And lets say they do a 7 game $99 package to fill the stadium (remember it is a smaller stadium so theoretically every seat is a good one). Why on gods green earth would anyone pay huge fees for something they could get for practically nothing.

They will need to do the right thing adn make some serious value. Now if I get lower section or club seating, seats backs, more leg room, etc, then I am on board....

Archived