• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Should Have Won the Heisman!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Okay, just kidding. But it's pretty funny if you go to BJ's Rivals page it shows Robert Griffin III under similar quarterbacks.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-B.J.-Daniels-58795

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

What a year by RG3!!! No way Andrew Luck should've been top 3! Should've been Trent second, then Mathieu, then Ball. Luck 5th.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

What a year by RG3!!! No way Andrew Luck should've been top 3! Should've been Trent second, then Mathieu, then Ball. Luck 5th.

have you seen Luck's numbers from the past two seasons? The kid is solid as a rock-- maybe not flashy enough to win a Hypesman but then again I don't think the award is all that important to anything anymore other than the ESPN cronies who promote it. The NFL certainly doesn't give a crap about it.

Luck got 2nd pretty much by owning the west coast voting. RG3 had a special season though-- and while I like Trent , I would put Honey Badger ahead of him just by explosive impact he has on the game.

Kind of glad to see RG3 win it though-- nice consolation for what might be the highlight of his career. Luck will make a killing $ in the NFL and the other two are playing the BCSNC. If Griffin gets a shot in the NFL, maybe he does something. But odds are against that short of someone Tebowing (tailoring) their offense to fit him

have you seen Luck's numbers from the past two seasons? The kid is solid as a rock-- maybe not flashy enough to win a Hypesman but then again I don't think the award is all that important to anything anymore other than the ESPN cronies who promote it. The NFL certainly doesn't give a crap about it.

Luck got 2nd pretty much by owning the west coast voting. RG3 had a special season though-- and while I like Trent , I would put Honey Badger ahead of him just by explosive impact he has on the game.

Kind of glad to see RG3 win it though-- nice consolation for what might be the highlight of his career. Luck will make a killing $ in the NFL and the other two are playing the BCSNC. If Griffin gets a shot in the NFL, maybe he does something. But odds are against that short of someone Tebowing (tailoring) their offense to fit him

Huh? RG3 had better passing stats that Luck by far. He is also about to have the most efficient season in history.

Looking at the similar QB's that show up makes me feel like we got the short end of the stick LOL

• Content Count:  5,591

Griffin is going to be a very good NFL QB. He has all of the tools to be an NFL QB. He has a great arm, his deep ball is the BEST by far in college football. He is very accurate and has made great decisions all year. He has pretty good poise in the pocket and stands tall, even though he has one of the worst lines in college football.

He uses his speed very well, and slides when he needs to.

I've watched most of Baylor's games this year, and I see a great QB in RGIII and NFL scouts are noticing. If Griffin declares, he will be the 3rd QB taken, but may be the second ahead of Barkley.

This is no Tebow, his mechanics are very good compared to Tebow and he runs much differently. Tebow runs like a RB, relying on his running ability. Griffin runs like a QB, using it as an asset.

Also, here's an article where Adam Schefter says that there are people around the league who like RGIII more than luck. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/11/robert-griffin-iii-a-better-prospect-than-andrew-luck-in-some-eyes/

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

after another Dolphin meltdown....we got one game closer to getting one of them.... We've sucked for Luck, We've Barfed for Barkley, and today we gagged for Griffen

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Griffin will be a 1st rounder.

hoping teams sleep on him and he falls to the Jets late in the 1st.

I think every mock draft I have seen has him going top 10.

• Content Count:  5,591

If he makes it past miami, I will personally curb stomp Jeff Ireland.

Archived