• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami, Golden agree to 4-year extension

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

See, this is the difficulty in discussing the issue with rivals.

So you're calling us "rivals ..."

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I read ya ... :lol:

Lower case "r". Generic.

But good catch.

Still...no Rivalry.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,282
  • Days Won:  10

And since you left the Big East no National Championship and how many ACC championships have you won?

I would jump as well knowing sanctions are coming down.

CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP)—Miami officials announced Friday that offensive lineman Brandon Washington and defensive end Olivier Vernon are skipping their final college seasons for the NFL draft.

Washington was one of nine players to start all 12 games for the Hurricanes this past season. Miami has now had five underclassmen declare for the 2012 draft, including running back Lamar Miller, wide receiver Tommy Streeter and defensive lineman Marcus Forston.

Vernon was suspended for the first six games this season after an investigation showed he took extra benefits from a former booster during the recruiting process. He had 18 tackles in six games this season with the Hurricanes.

Miami is losing two other offensive line starters to graduation, along with quarterback Jacory Harris and top linebacker Sean Spence.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

And since you left the Big East no National Championship and how many ACC championships have you won?

I know that we've won 0.0 Big East titles since joining. This isn't the best point to bring up when poo flinging with our in-state college football brethren.

I would jump as well knowing sanctions are coming down.

CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP)—Miami officials announced Friday that offensive lineman Brandon Washington and defensive end Olivier Vernon are skipping their final college seasons for the NFL draft.

Washington was one of nine players to start all 12 games for the Hurricanes this past season. Miami has now had five underclassmen declare for the 2012 draft, including running back Lamar Miller, wide receiver Tommy Streeter and defensive lineman Marcus Forston.

Vernon was suspended for the first six games this season after an investigation showed he took extra benefits from a former booster during the recruiting process. He had 18 tackles in six games this season with the Hurricanes.

Miami is losing two other offensive line starters to graduation, along with quarterback Jacory Harris and top linebacker Sean Spence.

What sanctions? We aren't imposing any scholarship losses for the 2012 signing class. We took our one bowl ban, which is all we will get.

So you are arguing that juniors are leaving one year early so that they won't feel any scholarship sanctions that will not be imposed until after their senior year?

That is very interesting logic indeed.

Big deal, wait till the NCAA slams you school. Thug U deserves it.

Big deal, wait till the NCAA slams you school. Thug U deserves it.

Thorough and well-reasoned. Lots of facts.

We won't be slammed. How long should I wait?

Look, we won 4 National Championships as an independent and 1 in the Big East. I don't even care about conference championships.

If I knew we could win 4 more if we went back to being independent, I'd be in favor of quitting the ACC tomorrow.

Ok, well good luck with your probation and penalties coming up. Please quit the ACC

Ok, well good luck with your probation and penalties coming up. Please quit the ACC

That still wouldn't get USF an invite.

Archived