• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UH calls a presser for tomorrow at 3pm.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Nothing new... ESPN moved GameDay there for this weekend in part because UH and SMU were expected to announce this weekend.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

Nothing new... ESPN moved GameDay there for this weekend in part because UH and SMU were expected to announce this weekend.

well it's new to me.

• Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

It's definitely news insofar as a time has been set (although I have yet to see a link). It's also interesting because I thought one hold up to all of this was that the new teams wanted to announce together. Either (1) the schools do not intend to announce together after all or (2) tomorrow's a big day, because they're all going to announce together, and we don't know it yet.

Another point: just because they're calling a presser at 3 p.m. tomorrow doesn't necessarily mean it will be about Houston joining the BIg East. It could be that UH discovered some new species of mosquito or something. Who knows, but I look forward to finding out!

• Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe they are using Houton as a staging site for all other schools to meet there and announce together. Yet another sign of a unified front and and of a "western" half to the conference that will be just as important as the east. At least that is what I am hoping for.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

News to me too.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Bring it on! Keenum for the Heisman!!!

• Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

BYU BOT is meeting tomorow. I guess this means once they approve it, we pop the champaigne bottles?

• Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

BYU BOT is meeting tomorow. I guess this means once they approve it, we pop the champaigne bottles?

Do you have any idea if it will meet before or after the UH presser? If it is before, that could be a good sign.

• Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Not necessarily, although I wish you were right. It seems like BOTs like to give the President/AD the authority to make a move, when the time is right. At least that seems to be what Boise State, UH, and UCF have done. Until there's a press release, I'm from Missouri (now SEC country) on this one...

Archived