• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Line still at USF -2.5 --- what gives?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

I cannot understand how the line still has us favored going into this game. You would think the past two games would have some sort of impact on this.

screw it-- I'll take a gamble on Cinci with the +2.5 and hope the Bulls win by a point or two.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's only because we are home.  If we were up there, the line would probably be Cincy - 3.5 to -4.0

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I cannot understand how the line still has us favored going into this game. You would think the past two games would have some sort of impact on this.

screw it-- I'll take a gamble on Cinci with the +2.5 and hope the Bulls win by a point or two.

Did u watch the Cincy-Louisville game... Louisville has a horrible offense and an okay defense and managed to hang with Natti until late in the 4th qtr. We have a chance to beat Cincy... we just need to execute our plays, not turn the ball over, and throw the ball... if we go 1 dimensional and try to just run the ball then we will lose.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I could never understand lines.  I am sure the last two games did impact the line in this game. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

I hope USF wins by 20 and you lose your bet.

I could never understand lines.  I am sure the last two games did impact the line in this game. 

It's actually simple, lines are created to try to even out the betting as much as possible.  If a lot of betting comes in on one side the line moves to encourage betting on the other side.

I hope USF wins by 20 and you lose your bet.

I just hope USF wins.  I don't care if he wins his bet or not.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

mikeg betting against bulls and admits it

never thought i would see that day

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Its hard to believe.  Almost as hard to believe that we were 8 point favorites at UConn, a place where we haven't won.  In my pool I took the Bearcats hoping it would be a reverse foofy.  We'll see.

Archived