• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Im so pumped for CInci

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

Bringing three in my party. Taking my son to his first USF homecoming parade on Friday night, where is good to park for that? Oh, and really excited for the game as well.

Parking in the Sun Dome lot is always open. Free, right by the route, and they won't be checking for parking passes.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

it will be awesome since there will be plenty of room to tailgate.  35k attendance is my guess.

But the lot attendants will still make us park with a 2 inch clearance between vehicles.

Do what I do, have the music up loud and windows up when you park so you cannot hear them, then take a little extra room on each side.

Quickly get out and turn the car off, before they can redirect you.  You just have to do all of this quickly, and act oblivious, and they give up on fighting with you.

On a side note, was parking to tailgate in the RV lot last time.  Had a pass for 7, and one for 8.  They would not let me in 8 with my 7 pass.  Downright refused though I do it all the time.  So I just went into the 8/10 entrance and parked in 8.  Those parking lot freaks are a real pain in the butt.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

TSA Nazis FTL.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Bringing three in my party. Taking my son to his first USF homecoming parade on Friday night, where is good to park for that? Oh, and really excited for the game as well.

Parking in the Sun Dome lot is always open. Free, right by the route, and they won't be checking for parking passes.

:thanks

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  162

I was shocked to see the line for the game -- it is currently at USF -2.5

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I'll be in Vegas for my annual Brass Eagle weekend and I'll be taking Cincinnati for a win in our annual Alma Mater Parlay at the NY/NY Sports Bar.  The guy who graduated from a certain university gets to pick whether his alma mater wins or not (playing the spread obviously). 

Do you really think that my buddies from Navy, Mizzou, ASU, Michigan State, Penn State, Temple, UF, etc. would allow me to pick USF for a possible win against Cincy?  I think this one would be considered a "stone cold lock" by my buddies.  This will have to be my October enjoyment concerning USF football, there really isn't any other.

Archived