• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holy FUDGE FACTOR Batman, What's With...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

every word that starts with the 6th letter of the alphabet being censored?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Just about because many of our fellow Bulls fans feel it necessary to try to defeat the profanity filter and show just how unintelligent and juvenile they can sound.  Hence, more and more combinations have to be blocked.  It ruins the message board experience, but in their anger, they seem to think that's a good trade.

PLEASE STOP TRYING TO WORK IN PROFANITY, WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.  Thanks.

Wouldn't it be easier to warn the 6ew than making many posts unreadable? You need a swearing sheriff to patrol the boards.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Unless someone has hacked my account and changed my words, I have not typed in any profanity and yet the censor shows up several times.

The censor is now for any word starting with that letter. And no, I am not volunteering to be the Swearing Sheriff. LOL

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I just want to find a place that has good falafel

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The censor is now for any word starting with that letter. And no, I am not volunteering to be the Swearing Sheriff. LOL

Too bad.  We could use some help at the moment.    :P

Wouldn't it be easier to warn the 6ew than making many posts unreadable? You need a swearing sheriff to patrol the boards.

Warned and/or banned.

But going through every post to edit is a pain..it's more efficient to **** all out until you can edit.

I really shouldn't have to waste my time on it, others should post in a way that meets the guidelines to which they agreed as a member.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Warned and/or banned.

But going through every post to edit is a pain..it's more efficient to **** all out until you can edit.

I really shouldn't have to waste my time on it, others should post in a way that meets the guidelines to which they agreed as a member.

I get your point but, come on man, no one reads those things. 

Warned and/or banned.

I get your point but, come on man, no one reads those things. 

Great then I can take all your property and livestock and children should you choose to break the agreement you chose not to read.  Don't "mess" with me!

Archived