• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RJF Drama Continues....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

what makes anyone think the kid would be a distraction once he arrived here?

He's under alot of pressure from his parents... there is NOTHING wrong with taking your time deciding what college to go to.  It is a huge decision.  You are right, Bullo, he has to learn to live with his decisions he makes in life, and that is EVERY bit MORE of a reason to take your time and make the right one!!!

But why wasn't he dealing with this a month ago like 99% of all the other recruits?  His heart is with LSU, but his parents are for USF.  I don't think we want a player that does not want to go here - sounds like a distraction to me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

once again.... whats the big deal if he signs today or a month from now?  Two a days dont star for several months, as long as he decides by then I could care less

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

But why wasn't he dealing with this a month ago like 99% of all the other recruits?  His heart is with LSU, but his parents are for USF.  I don't think we want a player that does not want to go here - sounds like a distraction to me.

Exactly...he is getting just what he wants ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION....RJF either piss or get off the pot son...or let some other kid that has his kaka in one little wad get the scholarship.  End of rant.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

What is saying he wasn't talking about this 2 months ago?  There is nothing saying he is supposed to make a decision on signing day.  This is a huge decision, until he feels confident enough to sign his letter one way or another... he shouldn't do it!

What is saying he wasn't talking about this 2 months ago?  There is nothing saying he is supposed to make a decision on signing day.  This is a huge decision, until he feels confident enough to sign his letter one way or another... he shouldn't do it!

Sure it does...he says this his folks say that weeks before signing day...Ohhhhhh hellll yes he should have made up his mind by signing day.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

again.... WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM SIGNING LAST WEEK AND SIGNING IN MAY?

again.... WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM SIGNING LAST WEEK AND SIGNING IN MAY?

Apparantly he doesn't think USF is going to be his spotlight dance or he would have signed on the first day.  He wants all the spotlight he can get.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Dang I feel like I am in PSY 101. Get over it. I hope that he comes to USF. Whenever..... :D

Dang I feel like I am in PSY 101. Get over it. I hope that he comes to USF. Whenever..... :D

LOL...Hells bells I have been over it I just like rattling these kids cages every now and then...That's my job  ;D ;D ;D

I don't believe any of this crap I have been writing  ;D ;D

I've never heard of this guy. And really don't care if he signs or not

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Just one player among many! He won't make or break us. We are a team! If he doesn't want to come to USF and it's not in his heart, well the answer is simple. If he is waiting to see if his grades pan out, than more power to him, and concentrate on the academics.