• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RJF Drama Continues....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Come to USF, buddy.  You will play every down from day 1 if you're as good as your ranking.  You'll miss a full year or more at LSU.  If good as represented, you can make a name for your future wherever you play.  What I like the idea of is the comment from the person who knows him above that suggests he's a good kid and respectful, too.  That always brings value to a program....can't get enough of kids like that.  We welcome you here.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Who cares?  Do we need this type of individual on the team?  Can't make a decision...wanting the attention that this brings?  Do we need that? Do we want that?

The kid needs to learn to live with the decisions he makes in life.  USF doesn't need this type of disruption on the field in class or anywhere.

I doubt he is doing this to seek attention.  It is a big deal and he should take some time to make the decision.  Give the kid a break.  One thing we have going for us in competition with LSU  is that we do have guys who have made it to the pros, and that was before we were a BCS school.  He'll get a good amount of exposure at either school.

And as far as paying your own way through school, isn't that what a scholarship athlete does?  He or she gets paid by a scholarship for the "job" of being an athlete.  It is certainly not a free ride.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

From everything I have read, it is going to take a miracle for this kid to make grades.  Even if he did get his test score, he is fairly far away GPA wise.  Why not just go JUCO and worry about Div 1 in two years.  As a DE, he will do just fine with two years of Div 1.

Guest S.  Bien
From everything I have read, it is going to take a miracle for this kid to make grades.  Even if he did get his test score, he is fairly far away GPA wise.  Why not just go JUCO and worry about Div 1 in two years.  As a DE, he will do just fine with two years of Div 1.

someone much closer to the situation just said that he's got a much better chance at qualifying that originally perceived.  In fact he's so close that this individual believed he would probably just sit-out the fall if he didn't get the required test score and continue trying the test until he gets it.

I don't think he'll end up at DE, I believe DT.  He played a lot of interior line at Carol City.  He's very strong for his size, but has a frame that could add 50lbs without a problem.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

the word was he got his test score, but his GPA needed to be raised.  I don't know how you do that in the kids last semester in school.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

the word was he got his test score, but his GPA needed to be raised.  I don't know how you do that in the kids last semester in school.

If we leave USF out of the equation the remaining schools on the list can have their pick of 4 and 5 star recruits so I doubt they are going to expend so much effort in securing his services if they didn't think he would qualify.

Afterall, getting on a kid with questionable academics is how UCF was able to snare Culpepper away from the big 3.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Will someone please update this board the minute that RJF makes ahis decision to attend USF / lsu? I am having ah hard time working while this is situation is open. I find myself drifting back anf forth to & from this board.......

Come on RJF, do the correct thing!  :)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Who cares?  Do we need this type of individual on the team?  Can't make a decision...wanting the attention that this brings?  Do we need that? Do we want that?

The kid needs to learn to live with the decisions he makes in life.  USF doesn't need this type of disruption on the field in class or anywhere.

I agree with you just **** or get off the pot

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

what makes anyone think the kid would be a distraction once he arrived here?

He's under alot of pressure from his parents... there is NOTHING wrong with taking your time deciding what college to go to.  It is a huge decision.  You are right, Bullo, he has to learn to live with his decisions he makes in life, and that is EVERY bit MORE of a reason to take your time and make the right one!!!