• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF, Making bad teams look good since '97©

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

nfm

You guys don't get it, this whole time we have been the Bad team. Take away our cup cakes and we are an average team. It's ok, not every team is destined for greatness. We should embrace USF football as a the underdog that can go anywhere and compete and beat great teams. Let's embrace our role as spoilers and we will be a lot happier.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

You guys don't get it, this whole time we have been the Bad team. Take away our cup cakes and we are an average team. It's ok, not every team is destined **** greatness. We should embrace USF **** as a the underdog that can go anywhere and compete and beat great teams. Let's embrace our role as spoilers and we will be a lot happier.

You don't get it.  Just because you were something, doesn't mean that you always will be.  I hope for growth, and I have to admit that this year I thought we had everything working for us.  BJ, second year of the coaching staff, the right schedule.

I am extremely dissapointed, even though there are no great teams in the Big East this year.  I know the West Va fans think they are great, but those fans are as delusional as we are.  It is possible to still win the BE this year, but even then with 2 losses it would be co champions and a tie breaker.

This loss against a team of dubious talent really hurts, even more than the Pitt one.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

You guys don't get it, this whole time we have been the Bad team. Take away our cup cakes and we are an average team. It's ok, not every team is destined **** greatness. We should embrace USF **** as a the underdog that can go anywhere and compete and beat great teams. Let's embrace our role as spoilers and we will be a lot happier.

You don't get it.  Just because you were something, doesn't mean that you always will be.  I hope for growth, and I have to admit that this year I thought we had everything working for us.  BJ, second year of the coaching staff, the right schedule.

I am extremely dissapointed, even though there are no great teams in the Big East this year.  I know the West Va fans think they are great, but those fans are as delusional as we are.  It is possible to still win the BE this year, but even then with 2 losses it would be co champions and a tie breaker.

This loss against a team of dubious talent really hurts, even more than the Pitt one.

Go Bulls!

At some point we need to realize that we are the bad team. Before it was "this is the year, we don't have Rod Smith.", "finally! we got ourselves a QB, this is the year!", "great, we have a RB, this is the year!", "we have a new coach, this is the year!", "BJ has had the same OC for two years in a row, this is the year!", "we beat Auburn, and WVU, we are ranked #2, this is the year!". No, it hasn't been "the year" ever. Until we stop our conference slide WE ARE the bad team, not the one losing to bad teams, but THE bad team. And now with UCF on board we are going to be as great as the Eastern/Western Michigan University combo. I still love USF football but I need to be realistic and lower my expectations until they win a conference, any conference.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Go Bulls!

At some point we need to realize that we are the bad team. Before it was "this is the year, we don't have Rod Smith.", "finally! we got ourselves a QB, this is the year!", "great, we have a RB, this is the year!", "we have a new coach, this is the year!", "BJ has had the same OC for two years in a row, this is the year!", "we beat Auburn, and WVU, we are ranked #2, this is the year!". No, it hasn't been "the year" ever. Until we stop our conference slide WE ARE the bad team, not the one losing to bad teams, but THE bad team. And now with UCF on board we are going to be as great as the Eastern/Western Michigan University combo. I still love USF football but I need to be realistic and lower my expectations until they win a conference, any conference.

Spot on, **** depressing to watch this game from a sports bar in Medellin, Colombia. People were commenting on how sloppy a brand of "American Football" both teams were playing. **** penalties and turnovers killed us today. This has been USF's mantra for a while, although the penalties took a bit of a break last year. Bj can't be this bad, there has to be ulterior, financial motivation for his offensive ineptitude.

Archived