• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Muvico 3D Watch Party ROLL CALL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, the 3d was actually pretty amazing.  Probably the best I've seen in a theater.  There were some slow-mo highlights during commercials that were awesome until we had to see them 10 times each.  If I ever see the commercial with the espn anchor hitting the 3d camera again I might shoot myself.  Of course if we'd not played like total crap in the second half I might not have been as bothered by it.

The slow-mo replays of the USF game were pretty amazing, too.  Being able to see Ray Graham run through our entire defense in slow motion 3d was amazing.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  145

Bad enough watching the game in HD...couldn't imagine Lanaris chasing Graham in 3D.  More like a horror flick.

• Content Count:  308

Watching it in 3D was a neat experience.  I really enjoyed it.

It was strange eating movie popcorn and Milk Duds watching a game (I always eat at Selmon's for away games); however, it was a lot of fun watching the game with a couple of hundred other fans.  During the competitive first half it got really loud in there at times and that was a lot of fun.

The 3D was very good - for some reason the slow motion replays were the most incredible to watch but sadly there were mostly replays of Graham running right by us.  Also like the previous poster said, seeing the same commercials over and over got a bit tiring but some of the commercials were pretty cool in 3D and there were definitely fewer commercials than on a regular showing.

Overall it was fun and I'll do it again if we get the chance.

Thank you to the Student Bulls for hosting the event!

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Watching football on 3D was cool.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Really cool to watch. Hated listening to it since the announcers were complete Pitt homers the entire game. ESPN still needs some work with it. Since its so new, some of the camera angles don't give you a good sense of the play development, and as pointed out, not much in the way of diverse commercials.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

One thing I didn't like was that on a lot of run plays you had no idea how many yards they actually got. it looked like 2-3 yard but was 7-8...

• Content Count:  728

One thing I didn't like was that on a lot of run plays you had no idea how many yards they actually got. it looked like 2-3 yard but was 7-8...

This.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

How was the 3D?  Not the game, but the viewing experience of football 3D on the big screen?

btw they took a picture of us in the 3D room and put us on the ESPN3D broadcast, that was cool, the room went wild.

321019_253848974651757_165989613437694_605539_844680782_n.jpg

this was NOT one used on TV because I barely cut off in other one lol

Archived