• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Muvico 3D Watch Party ROLL CALL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

FYI, always bring a female date to these kinds of things.  By "these kind" I mean "dry" events.  Why?  They can bring in the biggest purse the have (or a beach bag) and no one will care.  You can put a ton of alcoholic bevies in a large purse or bag.  Heck, Beall's sells soft side coolers that hold a 12 pack that could look like a purse at an event like this if you keep the U logo inside. 

One time, we snuck in thermoses full of margaritas to a movie.  Lets put it this way, we had enough to keep them flowing for 2 full hours for 8 people.  Just have to be "inventive" about it...

I did that for one of the midnight showings of one of the Harry Potter movies, which led to me asking a stranger/thirteen-year-old kid "What in the world is going on? They keep disappearing and shooting things at each other." He tried his best to explain the movie to me -- he was a trooper. His mother was horrified by our conversation.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

FYI, always bring a female date to these kinds of things.  By "these kind" I mean "dry" events.  Why?  They can bring in the biggest purse the have (or a beach bag) and no one will care.  You can put a ton of alcoholic bevies in a large purse or bag.  Heck, Beall's sells soft side coolers that hold a 12 pack that could look like a purse at an event like this if you keep the U logo inside. 

One time, we snuck in thermoses full of margaritas to a movie.  Lets put it this way, we had enough to keep them flowing for 2 full hours for 8 people.  Just have to be "inventive" about it...

I did that for one of the midnight showings of one of the Harry Potter movies, which led to me asking a stranger/thirteen-year-old kid "What in the world is going on? They keep disappearing and shooting things at each other." He tried his best to explain the movie to me -- he was a trooper. His mother was horrified by our conversation.

HoF

Hey heads up to those that needed WiFi before the game, The Coffee Beanery a little south of the interstate on BBD next to the Tampa Palms Mickey D's has Free FiOS

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Hey heads up to those that needed WiFi before the game, The Coffee Beanery a little south of the interstate on BBD next to the Tampa Palms Mickey D's has Free FiOS

I'll probably be at Starbuck's next to Coldstone because I think that's the closest and best atmosphere

I'll probably be at Starbuck's next to Coldstone because I think that's the closest and best atmosphere

This place is nice not too bad barely anyone in here, nice and quiet :P

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

What would be a good time to arrive?

Would 6:30 be pushing it?

What would be a good time to arrive?

Would 6:30 be pushing it?

I'm thinking about leaving this place around 6 or 630 I'm right here at the movie theater

• Content Count:  334

This isn't for students only is it? Gousfbulls.com and voodoofive says for students but fb didn't specify. I don't think they will be swiping IDs. Anybody know for sure?

Archived