• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A quick Television Market reminder....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Doesnt matter. Louisville is a class program all around. They are far ahead of us, thats reality. Luckily they like us, and if they can they'll bring us along (so long as Cincy is safe too)

1. BYU (not interested for some reason)

2. UL

3. WU

4. Cincy

5. USF

Thats the reality of where we stand. Just pray/wish that Mizzou or WVU end up in the SEC, BYU doesnt get an offer or doesnt accept one and we should be ok.

Far ahead of us in terms of what?

1.  Basketball - yes, agreed [check]

2.  Free Papa John's one-topping pizzas at home games - yes, agreed [check]

I'm not sure they are the Millineum Falcon and Chewie just beat on the dashboard enough to put them light years ahead of us.  They're nuts are sweating right now every bit as much as yours.

They have 40 Big East championships since joining the league. We have like 5 or 6. They're definitely far ahead of us in athletics.

Totally sweet.  I love me some women's soccer and track and field.  I can't wait until they come on campus so I can.......yawn.

Football and TV are going to run this ship.  Big East championships are nice, but I'm fairly certain Texas and Oklahoma aren't huddled up in a corner somewhere looking at dirty pictures of all Louisville's all-sports Big East championships.

Well, maybe just pictures of that one cheerleader Becca Manns...... (Google but ****)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

To reinforce where the Bulls stack up:

Rank    Metropolitan Market Regions / Areas

1 New York

100 Ft. Smith-Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers

112   Boise, ID

Just curious, was this your source?

http://www.stationindex.com/tv/tv-markets

• Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

The funny thing about the Gators is that they have a lot of bandwagon fans here.

Yeah, they have lots and lots of alumni too, but we can probably get a good share of the bandwagon fans if we win a BCS game (I know, that's a tough thing to do).

Not only that, we have a chance to wrest control of the Tampa football market from the Buccaneers. Nobody is happy with the Glazers right now and there's a possibility next Monday's night game against the Colts could be blacked out. Yes! Monday Night football!

This team gets on a roll and gets into a BCS game, we will get a lot more national attention than the Bucs-and that will take fans directly away from them. Tampa has historically been a pro city. We can make it a college city if we go big this season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

The funny thing about the Gators is that they have a lot of bandwagon fans here.

Yeah, they have lots and lots of alumni too, but we can probably get a good share of the bandwagon fans if we win a BCS game (I know, that's a tough thing to do).

Not only that, we have a chance to wrest control of the Tampa football market from the Buccaneers. Nobody is happy with the Glazers right now and there's a possibility next Monday's night game against the Colts could be blacked out. Yes! Monday Night football!

This team gets on a roll and gets into a BCS game, we will get a lot more national attention than the Bucs-and that will take fans directly away from them. Tampa has historically been a pro city. We can make it a college city if we go big this season.

I heard during the pregame radio shows of Sundays Bucs game that the MNF was already sold out and would be on TV

not sure if that was aided by the NFL or whatever-- but  your information is incorrect

Archived