• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Musa Abdul-Aleem, PG, JUCO

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

tchssigningday.jpg

Zach LeDay on signing day 2/01/12

http://lisdcougarpri...al-signing-day/

I don't know what that is unless it is just for show but there is no way neither LeDay or Holland can sign a LOI until the spring signing period begins April 11, 2012 - May 12, 2012. Although players can sign after that. Early signing period(Nov. 9, 2011 - Nov.16, 2011) had already passed by the time both Holland and LeDay committed to USF back early January. Heath would have already issued a statement had he had the signed LOIs of both players in hand during a legal period.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

tchssigningday.jpg

Zach LeDay on signing day 2/01/12

http://lisdcougarpri...al-signing-day/

I don't know what that is unless it is just for show but there is no way neither LeDay or Holland can sign a LOI until the spring signing period begins April 11, 2012 - May 12, 2012. Although players can sign after that. Early signing period(Nov. 9, 2011 - Nov.16, 2011) had already passed by the time both Holland and LeDay committed to USF back early January. Heath would have already issued a statement had he had the signed LOIs of both players in hand during a legal period.

You're right, it must have been just for show. They obviously held a ceremony on the football signing date to honor all the athletes signing/commited from the school. The girl swimmer can't sign yet, either ... although she could have already signed in the early sigining peiod.

Trip, you previously wrote, "I need to stop going to Rivals for actual signing info. Scout doesn't have LeDay and Holland as having signed an LOI, either, though ..."

If you knew at the time you wrote that Basketball had a later signing day than football, then why were you surprised to see that the recruiting services didn't already show them as being signed?

I admit that I didn't know it was on different dates.

I've been going nuts trying to find a signing day picture of DeMarcus Holland. I suppose, I will now have to wait for April to get it and post it here.

Kowing LeDay, maybe he wanted to get jump started. :P

Trip, you previously wrote, "I need to stop going to Rivals for actual signing info. Scout doesn't have LeDay and Holland as having signed an LOI, either, though ..."

If you knew at the time you wrote that Basketball had a later signing day than football, then why were you surprised to see that the recruiting services didn't already show them as being signed?

At the time I didn't know it ... I got edumucated between the posts. http://www.ncaa.org/...connect/nli/nli

Trip, you previously wrote, "I need to stop going to Rivals for actual signing info. Scout doesn't have LeDay and Holland as having signed an LOI, either, though ..." If you knew at the time you wrote that Basketball had a later signing day than football, then why were you surprised to see that the recruiting services didn't already show them as being signed?
At the time I didn't know it ... I got edumucated between the posts. http://www.ncaa.org/...connect/nli/nli

OK. It's just that your response to Vega to that info made it seem like you knew it all along. Apparently, LeDay's HS coach and school seem to not know either. ;)

Trip, you previously wrote, "I need to stop going to Rivals for actual signing info. Scout doesn't have LeDay and Holland as having signed an LOI, either, though ..." If you knew at the time you wrote that Basketball had a later signing day than football, then why were you surprised to see that the recruiting services didn't already show them as being signed?

OK. It's just that your response to Vega to that info made it seem like you knew it all along. Apparently, LeDay's HS coach and school seem to not know either. ;)

Vega's response inspired me to look it up. :ph34r:

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Vega's response inspired me to look it up. :ph34r:

handshake.gif

Archived