• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stove Top? Mizzou's Staying?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

So it seems. I'll toss this out.  This would actually be a splendid conference to call home:

East

=======

Missouri

Iowa State

West Virginia

USF

TCU

Louisville

Baylor

West

========

Texas

Texas Tech

Oklahoma

OK State

Kansas

Kansas State

BYU

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Nobody has a crystal ball and can say for sure.  This can shake out any number of different ways. 

It looks good.  Sure it is missing Nebraska and....Nebraska and....Nebraska....well, it is pretty much missing Nebraska.  Did anybody truly care about Colorado and A&M?

• Content Count:  12,293

It looks good.  Sure it is missing Nebraska and....Nebraska and....Nebraska....well, it is pretty much missing Nebraska.  Did anybody truly care about Colorado and A&M?

Nebraska isn't going to come back from the Big 10.

Nebraska isn't going to come back from the Big 10.

Yeah, I wasn't saying that.  I'm saying that if you plugged in the "new" schools it wouldn't be such a drastic departure from the "old" Big 12.  Nebraska was a huge name, but A&M and Colorado aren't too much different than West Virginia, etc.  A slight step down, but really a conference like above would be light years better than the ACC and on-par or marginally better than the present Pac-12.   I mean really....did the Pac-12 change the world adding Colorado and Utah?  Not really...they were additions, but they weren't game changing additions like if Pac-12 added Texas or Oklahoma.

Why no bearcats?

I think Cincy is in the prevailing rumor.  I have to think the Big 12 is going to add, but with Mizzou staying do they add 3 or 5?

Why no bearcats?

I think Cincy is in the prevailing rumor.  I have to think the Big 12 is going to add, but with Mizzou staying do they add 3 or 5?

I'd also add that in a head-to-head of USF vs. Cincy we win.  I think USF's tangibles and intangibles punch Cincy in the mouth.

Archived